Alaska Politics Blog

This is the place to talk about Alaska politics, state, local, national. Public life in the Last Frontier has rarely been more interesting -- a full slate of federal and state elections, the influence of former Gov. Sarah Palin, the usual hardball Alaska politics. Come here for news, tidbits and information, and join the discussion. We encourage lively debate, but please keep it civil and stay on point. Don't use profanity, make crude comments or attack other posters. Posts that violate the Terms of Use will be deleted. Repeat offenders will lose their ability to post comments.

New Senate organization announced - 11/7/2012 12:48 pm

Homer Revealed - 8/22/2012 2:08 pm

Seven-day countdown - 5/25/2012 8:37 pm

Anchorage city clerk resigns (UPDATED) - 5/23/2012 10:51 am

Gara to seek re-election - 5/2/2012 2:04 pm

For one lawmaker: Good news - 4/27/2012 12:20 pm

Anticipation in the Capitol - 4/26/2012 11:38 am

Election Commission finds 1/2 of precincts ran out of ballots; recommends no investigation - 4/25/2012 5:08 pm

What Kopp said

From David Hulen in Anchorage --

Here's a quick transcript of what new Public Safety Commissioner Charles Kopp told the news media earlier today.

“I look forward to serving the people of the state of Alaska as commissioner of Public Safety. I called a press conference this afternoon because my reputation as a career Alaska police officer, as a manager and as a decent person with a wife and a family I love has come under attack, unfairly as I see it.

"I was asked about this a week ago. I knew at that time that it was a personnel matter and I would need to speak with the City of Kenai legal department to find out what I could even say on this matter to protect the confidentiality of all involved. This day I am ready to talk about the entire circumstances of what I have been accused of. My reputation is very, very important to me. In this job, a good name is to be desired above all else and that is why I am speaking to you today.

"For reasons that I do not know, I have been made the subject of rumor and innuendo. I think one news report said that I was rumored to have a history of sexual harassment. That is not true.

"Sexual harassment is a serious thing. In our society, men typically but not always are the harassers and women are usually the victims. This can happen in a couple of ways. Either the boss demands sexual favors from the female subordinate or there is a pattern of conduct called a hostile work environment designed to drive the woman out of the workplace. I did not do either of those things and I never have.

"This goes back to the fall of 2005 when I was the city of Kenai police chief and acting city manager. We were in a period of transition where we had had a manager search and I was in charge of the manager search to look for a new manager for our city. We have since hired Rick Koch. From the city of Homer.

"This is what happened. An acquaintance of mine since high school is the accuser that we are talking about. She worked for the department for several years as a dispatcher in the ‘90s. She took a few years off and in that interim of a few years she came by work six to eight times to say hello. She was a friend outside of work to my wife and I. She came by to see me at work, came by to talk about how things were going as a former dispatcher, and toward the latter of that three-year period started to ask if there were any job openings that she could be considered for.

"Her normal greeting of me in the police department lobby was with a hug. A job opening did come up in April of 2005 and the complainant took the position when it was offered to her. I want to, for full context, set the context of my outside-work relationship with the complainant in this case. This complainant regularly sent me cards on my birthdays, sent me a gift, it was cookbook entitled “Boy Meets Grill” that I had to show to the city council in the ensuing investigation after the complaint that there was a strong outside-of-work relationship. I showed them the cards. I gave examples and circumstances of the relationship outside of work.

"This employee, in July of 2005, she’s now been with the department back for two months, picked up a car at a major sales event in Kenai where many hundreds of cars were on a lot and salesmen were moving their cars. She was driving an Audi all-road and a high-pressure car salesman in the vehicle, and this was her statement to me, that she was stressed out, couldn’t figure out how to get rid of this salesman and directed him to come out where I live because she knew if I was home I would be able to get the guy to back off her...she would be OK, she would be safe. That was in July of 2005.

"In August of 2005, there was a recital of her daughter, her daughter had a recital or performance, she was an aspiring musician, and she asked my wife and I to join her for that recital. We did and we sat together as couples that evening and listened to her daughter’s performance. Shortly after that we had a department get-together at our house when Mr. David Forster was convicted for the murder of Officer John Watson. Some you you will remember Kenai Police Officer John Watson was killed Christmas Day 2003. While the final sentence came down, either late August or September of 2005, we had a department get-together. The complainant came over to our residence.

"In those social settings, it was normal for her to greet me or say goodbye with a hug. Nothing other than that. A friend-to-friend hug. That gives context to that relationship.

"In September 2005, she accused me of sexual harassment. This came as a complete surprise. She said there were some hugs at work. She said there was a neck rub when she was in pain. And that there was an alleged kiss. I believe I’ve heard in the media that there was some kind of reprimand but I’m not aware of that. But that’s what I’ve just seen in the paper.

"I was surprised and I never heard that complaint from her before, ever. This is what I did. I did say that I had hugged her on three or four occasions in a friend-to-friend capacity. I did say that one morning I walked into work, in my office, and her office was just diagonally across the hall from mine, and immediately I could hear her moaning audibly from the hallway. I looked in the door and I said ‘Are you OK?’ And she was locked up on the desk like this, her eyes were closed and she was rocking back and forth in the chair and she said, ‘My neck is killing me.’ I said ‘What do you want me to do? Get you some Advil or what?’ She was locked up. She goes, “I don’t know.” She goes “I can’t move.” I said “You want to go home?” “I don’t know.” I said ‘Do you want me to apply direct pressure to your neck?” She said “OK.” And with my thumbs I just applied pressure to the back of her neck for a few seconds and that was it. I went out, got her some Advil and brought it back, and I said “If you want to go home, just go home.” I think later that day, she did. I don’t know what it was but she had difficulty with her neck that morning.

"I did not kiss her. I never sought or requested an intimate relationship with her. I never sought to make her uncomfortable in her job.

"The city of Kenai took this accusation seriously, as it should have. And they assigned a city attorney to investigate, as it should have. The female employee was reassigned to another supervisor. This is a standard human resource response in a case like this where an accusation has been made and it protects all parties involved. It is not a finding of fact. I cooperated openly and fully with this investigation. I told the investigating attorney and subsequently the council everything that happened. I admitted that there had been three or four hugs in the workplace. I adamantly denied that I ever chased after her or that it was anything other than a friend-to-friend, or reciprocal, if anything initiated by her at least half the time. That it was not anything that I was chasing or pursuing. And I explained our outside work relationship and cooroborated that.

"Initially, I was told that any contact with an employee, a hug in that nature, was inappropriate in a workplace and I was given a letter of reprimand. I then exercised my right to appeal that action, and I did so because I knew that I did not sexually harass the female employee and that our relationship had been just friends. The city council heard my appeal and it agreed that the letter of reprimand would be removed from the file if there were no further occurrences in the next two years. There have been no further occurrences since then. There were none whatsoever and there were none before that. And the letter of reprimand was removed and my record is clean.

"The whole intent of the appeal was I did not want a mark on my record. I did not want anything in the history of my 19 years of service with the city of Kenai to be a discredit. And there is nothing in my file, and there were no other letters of reprimand I have ever suffered in 19 years. I have nothing but outstanding evaluations in every way from many different bosses. And I have disclosed my personnel file to the Anchorage Daily News.

"As you will recall, I said when all this started that I have nothing to be ashamed of and I stand by that statement. I did not sexually harass the employee who made the complaint against me in 2005. I never requested, suggested or even desired a romantic or a sexual relationship with that employee. I never sought or never wished to drive her out of the workplace. To the contrary, she stayed and worked a whole other year after she mad her accusation.

"I only thought of her as a friend. I do not know what her motives are in attacking me now. I believe the city of Kenai continued to have confidence in me during and after the investigation. I continued to serve as acting city manager and as chief of police until I helped the city find my replacement. I continued to serve in every capacity with no job action taken against me, and I continued to serve until my present appointment by Gov. Palin.

"There is no history of sexual harassment. There was only one complaint, that one, and that was the only one, three years ago. The 2005 investigation was a learning experience for me. I learned the importance of keeping personal friendships separate from work relationships. I don’t think anybody here wants me to summarize my career in law enforcement but if you want me to answer questions on maybe why the decision was made to serve in this capacity I’d be happy to do that. Most of you probably know that I am a valedictorian graduate of a national training center of polygraph science, I am a graduate of the FBI national academy for law enforcement administrators, that I have served in leadership capacities with the Alaska Judicial Council, Alaska Police Standards Council, and I’m well known in law enforcement circles around Alaska.

"I’ve always done every job I’ve ever done with honor and integrity. There is one thing I am not. I am not a sex harasser. There are many things I am. I am a positive, goal-driven individual with high expectations for this department. I am not afraid of a challenge. I’m a good communicator. And I have a great depth of experience in many areas. I love the state of Alaska and its people. I am honored to help guide this department and provide for the public safety of all Alaskans through the furtherance of our mission. I have strong professional relationships in communities throughout Alaska that I will use effectively to meet the public safety needs to Alaska citizens. And I now need to bring my full concentration and focus to carrying out the mission and focus of this department, which is so critical to the welfare of so many Alaskans.

"This has been a real distraction in recent days. I now want to move forward with this department’s mission and put this behind me.

"I know you’re going to have some questions and that’s fine but I also want to introduce our city of Kenai mayor, Pat Porter. Mayor Porter, do you have any comments?

Mayor Porter: You know, the only comment that I have is that I have known Mr. Kopp for 19 years of his police service, from the time he was an officer until the time he was appointed police chief, and I can truly tell you that the city of Kenai was very sorry to have him go. We hated to see him leave his position because he’s done a fine, fine job in his department. We are however very honored that Gov. Palin has chosen him to lead the Department of Public Safety. The reason for that being is because we have had such confidence in him and have seen how he has led the department in Kenai and we know he can do the same thing for the state of Alaska. He is a gentleman, truly a gentleman who operates with a lot of integrity and I think this state will be very pleased...We’re very supporting of him in my community."

Kopp: Questions?

Reporter: How were you reprimanded? You said you were reprimanded. How?

Kopp: The reprimand was for the hugs in the workplace.

Reporter: No – what was it?

Kopp: A letter.

Reporter: What did the letter say?

Kopp: It said don’t ever hug an employee as a supervisor, you know, don’t ever touch an employee. And I agreed with that. And they said if two years ago by and there’s no furtherance of this type that the letter would come out of the file. And that letter did come out of the file after two years.

Reporter: The accuser says there was a witness of some sort after this alleged kiss. You know what she’s referring to?

Kopp: I do. That is a lie. That is not true. She has identified a witness but there was never a witness to any kiss.

Reporter: Just to reclarify – no other staff members or any people in the public have made any claims of sexual harassment against you?

Kopp: That is correct.

Reporter: When Palin was considering you for the transition team or when you were in talks with her to become commissioner, did you tell her about this?

Kopp: Again, November of 2006. The governor’s office was aware of this allegation and in the ensuing time they’ve had enough information come to them that they have a high degree of confidence in my appointment.

Reporter: How long did you know you were going to be appointed commissioner?

Kopp: I knew I was going to be appointed commissioner on Friday, July 12, I believe, whatever date that was.

Reporter: So you never said anything to Monegan or anything...

Kopp: I never knew anything to say. I never even knew there was a problem until 24 hours before I was given the job. That’s how quick it was for me.

Reporter: At the last press conference, you said there was no job action taken against you.

Kopp: Yes.

Reporter: Does the letter from the city attorney to the alleged victim, said that as a result of the city’s investigation that they’d removed you as this person’s supervisor. Would you not call that a job action?

Kopp: No, it didn’t affect me in any capacity in my role as acting city manager or my role as chief of police. It merely reassigned the employee to another supervisor as a result of the complainant. That was the immediate response to the complaint. It was not a job action taken against me.

Reporter: The letter says ‘As a result of the investigation...’ not as a result of a complaint. It makes it sounds as though the investigation was done and because of what we found out ...

Kopp: You have to realize the complaint was made, initial statements were taken, there’s an appeal process and that’s the time I was fully able to show the context of my relationship with the complainant. ... That letter was not a finding of fact and that letter was not a job action taken against me. It was a human resources response to protect everybody involved.

Reporter: You breezed over quickly your history with the complainant. Did you say you knew her since high school?

Kopp: Yes,

Reporter: And you went to high school here?

Kopp: I graduated from high school, Cook Inlet Academy in Soldotna and the complainant is a Kenai High School graduate.

Reporter: So your history goes back decades?

Kopp: I want to thank you all for your questions. You have it all. That’s the bottom of the well. I appreciate that very much. So thank you.

© Copyright 2011, The Anchorage Daily News. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

44     February 15, 2010 - 12:20am | ihsan777

I like your post, thanks for

I like your post, thanks for sharing this nice post! that is really interesting!. As I learn more new things. I wish you continued success
| astaga.com lifestyle on the net | Buah Pikiran IHSAN |
| Ruang IHSAN | Ruang IHSAN |
| Link Exchange | Triple Em |
Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts.
thank you for sharing great information to us

flag this »

43     January 18, 2010 - 3:58pm | adan

http://www.uggboots-home.net

Uggs
discount ugg boots
uggs on sale
cheap ugg boots
Ugg Australia
discount ugg boots
Ugg Boots
discount ugg
Ugg Sale
Cheap uggs
Cheap ugg boots
UGG Sheepskin Boots
UGG On sale
Uggs
Ugg

Uggs Online Sale
buy uggs
Buy Ugg Boots
Buy Uggs
Buy Uggs Online

discount ugg
discount ugg boots
Australia UGGS
Australia Ugg Boots
ugg bags
UGG Sheepskin Boots
Wholesale UGGS
Wholesale Ugg Boots
UGG On sale
Uggs On Sale
Ugg classic cardy
Fashion Ugg Boots
Fashion Uggs
Classic Ugg Boots
winter ugg boots

buy cheap uggs
Ugg Boots Online
Ugg Boots Onsale
wholesale Ugg Boots
ugg sheepskin boots
Sundance II Ugg Boots
Ugg Bailey Button
UGG Fluff Flip Flop
Ugg Nightfall
Ugg Stripe Cable Knit
UGG Sundance Grab bags
Ultra Ugg Boots
Ultra Short Ugg Boots

Romantic Flower Ugg Boots
Mulberry Ugg Boots
Classic Tall Ugg Boot

Classic Argyle Knit Ugg Boots
Classic Crochet UGG Boots
Classic Ugg Boots
Cardy Ugg Boots
Mini Ugg Boots
Tall Metallic Ugg Boots
Tall Ugg Boots
UGG Classic Short Boots
Ugg Metallic Boots
Kids Ugg Boots
Sandals Ugg Boots
Amelie Suede Sandals Uggs
Coquette Sandals Ugg Boots
Dakota sandals Ugg Boots
Gypsy sandals Ugg Boots
Halendi sandals Ugg Boots
Morocco sandals Ugg Boots
Tasmina Braid Sandals Boots
UGG Tasmina Sandals
Sundance II Ugg Boots
Ugg Bailey Button
UGG Fluff Flip Flop
Ugg Nightfall
Ugg Stripe Cable Knit
UGG Sundance Grab bags
Ultra Ugg Boots
Ultra Short Ugg Boots
Ultra Uggs

Ugg Classic Argyle Knit
UGG Classic Crochet
Classic Ugg Boots
Ugg Cardy
Ugg Mini
Ugg Tall Metallic
Ugg Tall Boots
UGG Classic Short
Metallic Ugg Boots
Ugg Kids
UGG Boots Infant
UGG Infant Erin Boots
Ugg Sandals
Ugg Amelie Suede Sandals
Ugg Coquette Sandals
Ugg Dakota sandals
Ugg Gypsy sandals
Ugg Halendi sandals
Ugg Morocco sandals
Ugg Tasmina Braid Sandals
UGG Tasmina Sandals
Ugg Sundance II Boots
Ugg Bailey Button
UGG Fluff Flip Flop
Ugg Nightfall Boots
Ugg Stripe Cable Knit
UGG Sundance Grab bags
Ugg Ultra
Ugg Ultra Short
Ultra Uggs

flag this »

February 6, 2010 - 10:38pm | alnaayf

توتايم

دردشة
شات
=========
دردشة القصيم
شات القصيم
دردشه قصمان
شات قصيمي كتابي
شات بنات القصيم
شات قصمنجي
شات القصيم الكتابي

منتدى القصيم
منتديات القصيم
منتديات بريدة
ادوات الفنان × صور للتصميم - فلاتر - فرش - سكرابز - خطوط - باترن

ماسنجر × توبيكات - سكربتات - خلفيات

برامج - برامج حماية - برامج ملتميديا
=====

شات الرس
شات بريدة
شات البكيرية
شات القصيم
شات بنت القصيم
شات قصمنجي صوتي
شات قصيمي صوتي

دردشة صوتية القصيم
شات الشلة
دردشه الغلا
شات الساهر
شات الود
شات حبي
شات الرياض

شات اللوبي
شات قلبي

شات الخليج
شات عالم الرومانسية
دردشه الغلا

دردشة الغلا
شات عاتبوها
شات خوخ

شات القصيم
: منتديات القصيم
: شات الخليج
: دردشة القصيم

: شات الساهر
: شات الود
: شات قصيمي
: شات تعب قلبي
: شات الرياض
: شات الغلا

: شات عاتبوها
=======
مواضيع ساخنة - مواضيع نقاش
صدى الملاعب - أخبار رياضية - نتائج مباريات - sport
تسلية - ضحك - فرفشة - صرقعة - ترفية الأعضاء

العاب - مسابقات - ترفية - وناسة

موسوعة الصور - صور - صور طبيعة - صور طريفة - صور نادرة - صور كاريكاتير

ديكور - ديكورات منزلية - أثاث منزلي

مكياج - ميك أب - عطورات - فساتين جديدة - جمال المرأة

روائع القصص - أروع الحكايات - أجمل الروايات

قصائد - خواطر - أشعار - بوح الخواطر - مشاعر مكنونة

flag this »

40     January 6, 2010 - 6:52pm | forex

Thanks for sharing! that is

Thanks for sharing! that is really interesting! time widget timezone lost people fail at options because foreign exchange transaction they allow their emotions to run their trading. unit converter widget metric weight mass length size volume unit conversion widget Here is how to take your emotions out of the equation and increase your profit margin Currency Exchange Rate widget Free Download software version currency converter widget With the explosion of the Internet in recent years countdown timer widget a number of small and cheap brokerages have popped up which Wechselkurse, Währungsrechner are called discount brokers. A discount broker offers weather widgeta full suite of trading options without the research and advice of broker who hosts web hosting widget Equity trading market is a lucrative field for investors. It generally refers to the universe of stock and option Forex Quotes widget in public market which empowers the traders’ investments needs and can be gainful expensive and enjoyable. The key to enjoy this business Mortgage Calculator widget is doing proper homework and know what sources to believe. If you are Canadian Mortgage Calculator looking forward getting into the equity trading field then you need to have a good knowledge of the basics of equity trading Bible Quotes These days virtually nothing comes cheap especially not ownership of companies through shares of stock Forex Price widget
-
convertisseur de devises|Taux de change There is plenty of money to be made on the Forex market and whatever restrictions and inertia that might have calculatrice hypothecaire been bogging you down when it was in the exclusive arena of the offline world should Gold Price widget Buy Gold Sell Gold be wiped clean because if you didn’t already know online trading in 黃金價格查詢 the Forex capital markets has been given the green light and now anyone can be an investor from the comforts of their own home 住宅ローンの計算、ローン計算 This article discusses the differences between the online futures trading market and the FX market 房貸房屋貸款計算 While it might be a perspective from the left field there are plenty of reasons why 房贷房屋贷款计算 online futures trading cannot compare with Forex trading in terms of liquidity and profitability 外汇交易外汇报价 It would be hard to fathom that the old exchange rate calculator 汇率换算汇率查询 has been responsible for making plenty 外国為替 of people some good profits over the past 30 years or so but for the uninitiated to the Forex market Weight Loss Diet this is a truth you must all learn Exchange rates are the basic principle in which the Forex market is built on DIY Solar Power but of course this is a simplistic way to describe a market which is laden with so many factors to consider and a wealth of information to traverse global stock index There are some advantages of Forex trading over stock investing and in these bearish of market times Forex Trading Signal Forex Trading System Software Tools it would be pertinent to know about them This article will list 3 main advantages of the paper trade 外匯交易外匯報價 and might help you make your decision to either invest in it or give it a miss 汇率换算汇率查询 In recent times many people have started investing in the forex and stock market and have earned big profits 為替レート The forex or fx market may be new to the average person but slowly and gradually 匯率換算匯率查詢it has gained more popularity among retail investors as well. Although there are various similarities between both markets investments 全球股市报价 but there are also some basic differences between them. While foreign exchange or forex market is 24-hours open 匯率查詢匯率換算 which offers the wider scope for trading where time doesnot matter. As a result of this a forex trader can 股票財報分析 trade at any time during the day or night. Nevertheless in comparison to the forex market the stock market 股票投資網站 is open to business during day hours. Adding to this canada vancouver 加拿大溫哥華移民 toronto life shopping 加拿大多倫多移民
-

Conversor de divisas,Tipo de Cambioe Investing in conservative blue chip stocks may not have the allure
Le temps du monde| fuseau horaire| horloge| convertisseur a hot high-tech investment, but it can be highly rewarding Weltzeit, Zeitzone nonetheless, as good quality stocks have outperformed other El tiempo del mundo, zona horaria, Reloj investment classes over the long term Prévision Météo & Température Describes how to start investing if you are a newbie to the investment game Pronóstico del Tiempo With our declining economy, worthless retirements, rampant foreclosures and high unemployment Americans tiempo are trying alternate methods for investments. Many are wanting to invest in penny stock, since they really donot have a lot to invest in to
Conversion Unités Nobody has said it in so numerous words, but we are at the closing stages of the downturn Einheiten umrechnen In a time when the market is going to rise and fall as it stabilizes, it is central to be familiar with when a stock is about to weaken. conversión de unidades There is an overwhelming amount of information on many stocks that it can overload even taxa de câmbio, Conversor de moedas the best investors in the world. But there are ways to streamline the approach tasso di cambio, Valuta Convertitore and to practice to figure what works and what you can ignore. Обмен валюты, Конвертор валют Everybody starts out in CFD Trading wanting to make money but a whopping 95% of Traders lose, which leaves 5% winners. So what is it that the 5% of CFD Traders conversão de unidades are doing to make them win in CFD Trading. What are the mistakes Unità di conversione Successful stock market trading begins with a winning trading plan. Its as simple as that Конвертор величин If you develop a well-conceived trading plan to guide your actions tempo, fuso horário, relógio, conversor in the stock market you will already have the advantage over most tempo, fuso orario, orologio, convertitore to win over the long haul when trading the stock market or forex market время, часовой пояс, часы, конвертер of your market competition. Put simply, it gives you the edge you need forex, moeda contract between the trader and a CFD provider, who will at the close of the contract, exchange forex, valuta Stock Market Trading- Are you ready to become a millionaire. Here are 3 proven strategies Forex, валюта to make you become a more successful trader and increase your wealth Previsão do Tempo FOREX is the Foreign Exchange market also known as FX. All three of these means Previsioni Meteo the same thing, which is the trade of trading between different banks Прогноз погоды & температуры Losing money on an investment may not be the result of a mistake, and not all mistakes calcular hipoteca, calcular empréstimo result in monetary losses. Your own misconceptions about calcolo mutuo, calcolo prestito how securities react to varying economic, political, and hysterical расчет ипотечного кредита, расчет кредита circumstances are your most vicious enemy. Step away from calendar year countdown,timer,contador market value thinking. Avoid these ten common errors to improve your performance conto alla rovescia,timer,counter lower portfolio market values Обратный отсчет,таймера who misguidedly depend on capital gains for their spending money
-
currency widget This technical indicator is underused in the currency markets currency converter widget After the Plaza Accord, the U.S. dollar continuously declined unit converter widget The Smithsonian Agreement hurt the U.S. in the short-term Mortgage widget Learn how investments in foreign currencies can diversify your portfolio time widget Make more educated trading decisions by identifying major turning points weather widget Learn to cut out losses quickly, leaving profits room to grow Countdown widget Many spot currency cross pairs are not traded against each other directly forex widget Three empirical findings on futures data can help currency traders determine buy Växelkurs, Valutaomvandlare sure exchange bank info get money Valutakurser, Vekselkurser, Valutaomregner you think the forex market will go on Wisselkoersen,wisselkoers,valuta omrekenen stock system trading forecast Valutakalkulator,Valutakurs us eur usd translate converter Μετατροπέας Συναλλάγματος country currency stockchart trend Aktualne Kursy Walut world exchange system tick best review Döviz Kuru Çeviricisi,Döviz Kurları

flag this »

39     December 24, 2009 - 11:29pm | bangoo

فساتين للعيد

فساتين للعيد -
فساتين العيد -
فساتين للعيد للبنات -
حلويات العيد -
حلويات العيد بالصور -
مناكير العيد -
مناكير للعيد -
فلات العيد -
احذيه العيد -
احذيه العيد 2010 -
توبيكات العيد -
نك نيمات للعيد -
توبيكات العيد 2010 -
توبيكات جديده للعيد -
حلويات للعيد -
حلويات للعيد 2010 -
عيدي بدونك -
توبيكات عيد الفطر -
كيك العيد -
صور فساتين العيد -
فساتين العيد -
مكياج العيد -
مكياج للعيد -
وسايط العيد -
ملابس العيد -
ملابس العيد للبنات -
حلويات للعيد -
كيك للعيد -
حلى العيد -
حلويات عيد الفطر -
حلويات العيد 2010 -
حلويات العيد جديده -
حلويات للعيد بصور -
حلا الجلكسي للعيد -
صور حلويات العيد -
الحلويات للعيد -
حلويات العيد بالصور -
بيتي فور العيد -
حلويات العيد اللبنانيه -
حلويات العيد 2009 -
فساتين العيد -
حلويات العيد -
تواقيع عيد الفطر -
بطاقات عيد الفطر -
توبيكات للعيد -
احلى توبيكات للعيد -
اناشيد للعيد -
صور ماسنجر للعيد -
كعوب العيد -
حلويات العيد بالصور -
فساتين العيد جديده -
اروع الفساتين للعيد -
ازياء العيد -
ازياء للعيد -
اجمل الفساتين للعيد -
حلوى باتشي للعيد -
مكياج العيد -
مكايج للعيد -
فساتين العيد جديده -
فساتين للعيد جديده -
ملابس العيد -
اناشيد العيد -
اساور العيد -
فساتين للعيد للاطفال -
ازياء العيد 2009 -
ازياء العيد 2010 -
اكسسوارات العيد -
ذهب للعيد -
اكسسوارات للعيد -
ازياء اطفال للعيد -
ازياء العيد للاطفال -
صور وسائط العيد -
احذيه العيد -
احذيه ماركه للعيد -
ملابس العيد جديده -
صور مسنجر للعيد -
صور العيد جديده -
ملابس بنات العيد -
فساتين العيد جديده 2010 -
رسائل العيد -
رسايل العيد -
انشوده جاء العيد طيور الجنه -
مجوهرات 2010 العيد -
خواتم العيد -
فلاش تكبيرات العيد -
تكبيرات العيد مشاري العفاسي -
مسجات العيد mms -
مسجات sms للعيد -
ملابس العيد 2010 -
ملابس للعيد جديده -
ازياء و ملابس للعيد -
كولكشن العيد 2009 -
ازياء للعيد -
قبعات للعيد -
ازياء كول للعيد -
جلابيات للعيد -
عبايات للعيد -
ملابس وازياء للعيد -
اكسسوارات للعيد -
ملابس للعيد -
شنط للعيد -
شنط ماركه للعيد -
مشروبات للعيد -
صور مسن للعيد -
احذيه للعيد -
احذيه ماركه للعيد -
تسريحات شعر للعيد -
تسريحات شعر جديده للعيد -
نظارات للعيد -
نظارات جديده 2010 -
نظارات نسائيه لعيد الفطر -
شناط للعيد -
ملابس للعيد -
ملابس للعيد -
شنط ملونه للعيد -
شنط طقم مع الملابس للعيد -
شنط للعيد 2010 -
حلا لعيد الفطر -
حلى للعيد -
حلويات جديده للعيد -
حلويات لعيد الفطر -
حلويات روعه للعيد -
صور تصاميم للعيد -
تصميم للعيد -
فساتين للعيد للبنات الصغار -
فساتين الصغار للعيد -
فساتين جديده للعيد -
فساتين روعه للعيد -
فساتين للعيد 2010 -
ازياء العيد -
اجمل الفساتين للعيد -
بلايز لعيد الفطر -
فساتين سهره للعيد -
بلوزات للعيد -
حلقان للعيد -
حناء للعيد -
نقوش حناء للعيد -
صور حنه لعيد الفطر -
حناء للعيد 2009 -
كعب عالي للعيد 2010 -
اطقم ذهب للعيد -
حقائب للعيد -
اطقم ذهب للعيد -
صور تصاميم للعيد -
صور تصميم للاعياد -
اكسسوارات شعر للعيد -
بكلات للعيد -
اكسسوارات شعر للعيد 2010 -
ازياء للصيف للعيد -
ازياء جديده للعيد 2010 -
احذيه صنادل للعيد -
صنادل للعيد -
شنط كيوت للعيد -
شنط للعيد 2010 -
شنط نسائيه للعيد -
ساعات للعيد -
ساعات جديده للعيد
روج للعيد -
بناطيل للعيد -
بلوزات للعيد -
ازياء بنوتات للعيد -
ازياء العيد للبنوتات -
فساتين للعيد للاطفال -
ازياء العيد 2010 -
حنا جديده للعيد -
مسجات للعيد -
توبيكات للعيد -
توبيكات للعيد -
صور وسائط للعيد -
مسجات للعيد -
مسجات للعيد جديده -
احلى مسجات للعيد -
توبيكات عيد الفطر -
توبيكات ملونه لعيد 2010 -
توبيكات لعيد الفطر -
توبيك لعيد -
توبيكات لعيد الفطر 2010 -
توبيكات العيد -
نكات لعيد الفطر -
توبيكات ملونه للعيد -
توبيكات عيد الفطر -
توبيكات عيد 2009 -
توبيكات للعيد -
احلى توبيكات للعيد -
توبيكات العيد السعيد -
اروع توبيكات العيد -
توبيكات جديده للعيد -
نك نيمات للعيد -
صور مسن للعيد -
بطاقات تهنئه للعيد -
بطاقات للعيد -
صور 2009 للعيد -
صور تصاميم للعيد -
مسلسل ايام السراب -
حلقات مسلسل ايام السراب -
ايام السراب -
صور مسلسل ايام السراب -
قصه مسلسل ايام السراب -
اغنيه مسلسل ايام السراب -
اغاني مسلسل ايام السراب -
موسيقى مسلسل ايام السراب -
توبيكات جديده -
توبيكات -
الحلقه الاخيره مسلسل عاصي -
حلقات مسلسل عاصي -
توبيكات ملونه -
صور مسلسل عاصي -
حلقات مسلسل عاصي -
مسلسل عليا -
حلقات مسلسل عليا -
عليا -
مسلسل عاصي -
يوتيوب اسوار -
مسلسلات اسوار -
فيديو اسوار -
يوتيوب -
youtube -
مسلسلات يوتيوب -
منتديات -
منتدى الاحساء -
العاب -
مدونه -
افلام اسوار -
افلام -
مركز تحميل -
مسلسل جواهر -
حلقات مسلسل جواهر -
جواهر التركي -

flag this »

38     December 8, 2009 - 7:49am | satwik_dh

a

a href="http://www.mktob.org/site-693.html">الأسطورة سندباد الصغير منتديات الاباء القران الكريم تفسير القران استمع للقران الكريم منتديات البحرين تفسير الأحلام توظيف و توريد عماله اسرار اعجاز اقران
دليل منتدى دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل منتدى الكون تحميل صور دليل
دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل تحميل صور مركز تحميل صور دليل مواقع مركز تحميل دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل مركز تحميل شبكة اسلامية مركز تحميل دليل شات -دردشه دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل منتديات دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل دردشة قريش قبيلة قريش قبيله قريش موقع قريش دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل منتديات دليل دليل دليل دليل دليل دردشة منتديات يوتيوب

flag this »

34     November 9, 2009 - 8:17pm | seo33

منتديات تحميل م

منتديات
تحميل
منتديات
مشاهدة افلام
زحل

الخليج
عرب توك
الود
سكس سقس

سعودي توب
سعودي توب الصوتي
شات سعودي توب
دردشه سعودي توب

زفات
google
dir
نسائي

شات صوتي
شات الشرقيه
لمسة شوق
منتديات لمسة شوق

دردشة
شات
دردشة كتابة
منتديات
منتدى
العاب
ملحن

لمسات أنثى
مركز تحميل
العاب بنات
دليل مواقع
حواء
مشاغل
أزياء
مكياج
منتديات
بنات

استضافة
رسائل جوال
تطوير المواقع
تصميم منتدى
العاب فلاش
تصميم موقع
العاب بنات جديدة
حماية
ستايلات
رسائل sms
جوجل ادسنس
توبيكات حلوه

دردشة بنوته
العاب بنات
منتديات
فستاتين
بنوتات
حواء
بنوته
بنات

فنن

زفات
زفات
المشاغبين
دردشة
ملاك غير
صمت
زفات راشد الماجد
زفات حزين الجسمي
اخبار مصر
منتديات

خطط استضافة
أعمالنا منتديات
الدعم الفني
البحث عن نطاق com, net
ضحك

شات
شات خليجي
دليل مواقع
توبيكات
يوتيوب
شات بنات الرياض
شات بنات
منتدى بنات
منتدى سياتل
مسلسلات

عروض سياحية
عروض سفر
منتدى سياحي
فدعق للسياحة
عطلات
سياحة و طيران
تذاكر سفر
خصومات و عروض
فنادق
حجوزات
رحلات
طيران
العرب المسافرون
عطلات العرب
مدن
دول
دليل
عرب
وكالات سفر
سفارى

العاب فلاش

دلوعتي
منتدى دلوعتي
منتديات دلوعتي
اسرار البنات

وسائط
سكرابز

منتديات الجوارح العربية
الجوارح العربية
اناشيد اسلامية
خواطر
طبخات
افلام كرتون
برامج كمبيوتر
العاب كمبيوتر
مسجات وسائط
مركز تحميل الفلاش

فراشة
الخليج
شات فراشة الخليج
دردشة فراشة الخليج
منتديات فراشة الخليج

منتديات
شات
قصص
توبيكات اليمه
منتدى
برنامج
بروكسي , هوت سبوت
دردشة
توبك , ماسن
تواقيع و صور

فله
استضافة مواقع

توبيكات للمسن
ازياء ماركات عالمية

منتديات مولي
منتديات مولي

شات
دردشه
شات خليجي
دردشه خليجي

شات صوتي
شات كتابي
دردشه صوتيه
دردشه كتابيه
شات الخليج

يوتيوب
احساس
دليل
تيوب

قران كريم
فلاشات دينيه
هواتف المشايخ
اكتشف شخصيتك
Nlpمن مبادى البرمجة اللغوية العصبية
فى اى بى

شات صوتي
الشله
مركز تحميل
خليجيه
تصميم
عنيزة
تركي

منتدى ريماس

لابتوب
برامج دوت كوم
كتاب

حفراوي نت
حفرالباطن
متنفس الأعضاء
دلع الحفر
دعم فني
تصميم إستايلات
رومنتك

واثق
جنون عشاق
منتديات شهرزاد

انا سعودي

محتويات
محتوي
ويب بلس
تعبئة
تعبئه محتوي
webplu9

flag this »

33     November 8, 2009 - 11:27pm | arabman

طبخ العناية

طبخ
العناية بالازواج
العاب بنات
العناية بالشعر والبشرة
صحة المراة
زواج
قمصان نوم
الثقافة الجنسية
عبايات
ديكور

العاب حربية

العاب رياضية

العاب متنوعه

العاب اكشن قتالية

العاب بنات

العاب ذكاء

العاب سيارات
العاب العروسة سيو دولز
العاب باربي barbie
العاب براتز

العاب تلبيس
العاب ديكور
العاب طبخ
العاب قص الشعر
العاب مشاهير
العاب مكياج
العاب هانا مونتانا
العاب تلوين
العاب حيوانات
العاب ديزنى
العاب سوبر ماريو و سونيك
العاب كرتون و انمى افلام و مسلسلات
العاب اولاد
العاب الغاز
العاب ذاكرة و ورق
العاب مغامرات و اثارة
العاب باربي
العاب اكشن و مغامرات بنات
العاب ديكور و ترتيب الغرف
العاب تلوين رسوم متحركة

العاب ازياء و فاشون و موضة التلبيس
العاب مشاهير

العاب طبخ

العاب تلبيس

العاب قص الشعر

العاب براتز قيرلز

العاب ميك اب مكياج

العاب بنات و فتيات منوعة

العاب هانا مونتانا

اخبار
افلام
افلام كرتون و مقاطع انمى
كليبات المرأه عالم حواء
كليبات و مقاطع متنوعة
مقاطع فضائح
مقاطع فيديو دينية اسلامية
مقاطع فيديو رياضية
123 peppy
مقاطع مضحكة
توبيكات
يوتيوب
العاب
games
العاب بنات
العاب شمس
برامج سوفت
عالم حواء
العاب بنات
العاب بنات يومية
العاب g9g
العاب
hot miniclip
نادى السيارات
عالم السيارات
دليل
العاب جيمز
برامج
برامج انترنت وشبكات
صور وسمايلات ماسنجر
اخبار
مسلسلات اجنبية
افلام اجنبية
تحميل افلام
تنزيل برامج
ثيمات موبايل
نغمات موبايل
شات
تحميل العاب
مسرحيات
افلام كرتون وانمى
اغانى
اناشيد
يوتيوب
توبيكات رومانسية
توبيكات اسلامية
برامج بورتابل portable
العاب تورنت
ميديا واعلانات
اناشيد طيور الجنة
صور
مسجات
قصص
توبيكات رومانسية
توبيكات اسماء
العاب صغيرة للاطفال
توبيكات اغانى
توبيكات اسلامية
صور سيارات
كاريكاتير
صور بنات
عالم حواء
ازياء
مطبخ
ديكور
برامج الكمبيوتر
برامج انترنت
العاب العرب
العاب هانا مونتانا
هانا مونتانا
تعاريف drivers
ويندوز 7 windows
برامج كمبيوتر
برامج نوكيا
ايفون iphone
تورنت
برامج تحميل و داونلود
webcam ويب كام
برامج تحويل الفيديو و الصوت
العاب كمبيوتر
جدار نارى فايروول firewall
Kaspersky Internet Security
antivirus انتى فايروس
فوتوشوب
برامج صور
برامج نت
WinRAR
ياهو ماسنجر
برامج فيديو وصوت
p2p
برامج عربية ومعربة
منتدى برامج سوفت
برامج

دليل
طبخ
العناية بالازواج
العاب بنات
العناية بالشعر والبشرة
صحة المراة
زواج
قمصان نوم
الثقافة الجنسية
عبايات
ديكور

العاب حربية

العاب رياضية

العاب متنوعه

العاب اكشن قتالية

العاب بنات

العاب ذكاء

العاب سيارات
العاب العروسة سيو دولز
العاب باربي barbie
العاب براتز

العاب تلبيس
العاب ديكور
العاب طبخ
العاب قص الشعر
العاب مشاهير
العاب مكياج
العاب هانا مونتانا
العاب تلوين
العاب حيوانات
العاب ديزنى
العاب سوبر ماريو و سونيك
العاب كرتون و انمى افلام و مسلسلات
العاب اولاد
العاب الغاز
العاب ذاكرة و ورق
العاب مغامرات و اثارة
العاب باربي
العاب اكشن و مغامرات بنات
العاب ديكور و ترتيب الغرف
العاب تلوين رسوم متحركة

العاب ازياء و فاشون و موضة التلبيس
العاب مشاهير

العاب طبخ

العاب تلبيس

flag this »

30     October 17, 2009 - 7:37am | cicekci

Thank you very much for this

Thank you very much for this information. çeviri tüm dillerde çeviri hizmetleri
tercüme ingilizce almanca rusça tercümeler
tercüme bürosu online tercüme bürosu
haber güncel haberler spor haberleri haber vizyonu
ingilizce çeviri Türkçe ingilizce çeviri hizmetleri
emlak satilik kiralik emlak ilanları
sahibinden emlak kiralik satilik evler
kiralik satilik ev ilanları beşiktaş etiler levent bireysel emeklilik bireysel emekliliğe katılım bes emeklilik En güncel haberler güncel haberler
siyaset haberleri siyaset haberleri Ekonomik gelişmeler ekonomi haberleri ekonomi haberleri yaşam haberleri yaşam haberleri dünya haber dünyadaki
haberler
spor haberi spor
haberi
magazin teknoloji teknoloji haberleri  kadın sağlık kadın sağlık sinema gişe sanat haberi sinema übersetzungen übersetzungen übersetzungsbüro übersetzungsbüro ingilizce çeviri ingilizce almanca çeviri almanca çeviri farsça çeviri çeviriler fransızca çeviri rusça çeviri ispanyolca çeviri çeviri yapılır italyanca çeviri romence çeviri dilerinde tercüme arapça çeviri fotograflar resim galeri
resimler video izleme görüntü seyret video seyret çiçekçi çiçek siparişi çiçekçi çiçekçiler

flag this »

28     September 17, 2009 - 4:39pm | seoservices

Got it.

I got what kop wants to say.
seo services

flag this »

26     August 27, 2009 - 10:35am | amacdizayn

klima servisi olarak

klima servisi olarak çalışırken öncelikle servisin klima konusuna ne kadar hakim olduğu bilinmelidir.Klima servisi için ılgaz klima.
siemens servisi olarak çalışırken öncelikle servisin ariston ürünlerde uzman olup olmadığına bakılmalıdır.
ariston servisi kullanımı ariston ürünlerinin servis imkanını arttırmıştır.
general electric sevisi seçerken dikkat ediyor muyuz ?general electric servis ve servislerini kullnanalım.

flag this »

25     August 26, 2009 - 3:20am | sharenet

good thankss for yuo

تحميل صور
تحميل الصور
تحميل ملفات
مركز تحميل
مركز تحميل صور وملفات
تحميل الصور الكبيرة
تحميل الصور للمنتدى
تحميل الصور مجاني
تحميل الصوره
تحميل اكثر من صوره
مخزن
مخزن لتحميل الفلاش
مخزن لرفع الفلاش
مخزن لتحميل الصور والملفات
العاب مخزن
رابيد شير مجاني
رفع الصور
رفع الملفات
رفع اغاني mp3
مركز تحميل فلاش
مخزن لتحميل الفلاش
تحميل الصور
تحميل 10 ملفات
اغنية مسلسل قلوب للاجار,راشد الماجد
تحميل الصور العملاق
تحميل الصور غرام
مركز عرب شير تحميل الصور

العاب ورق
العاب سيارات
العاب سرعة
العاب اكشن
العاب مغامرات
العاب رياضية
العاب فلاش
العاب بنات
العاب باربي
العاب ديكور االمنزل ترتيب البيت
العاب بنات فقط

توبيكات حزينه
توبيكات رومانسية
توبيكات ملونة
توبيكات مناسبات
توبيكات شعرية
توبيكات شعرية
توبيكات اسلامية رمضانية
توبيكات مخزن
توبيكات جروحي
توبيكات انجليزيه

العاب مخزنالعاب بناتثيمات جوالالعاب جوالنغمات mb3nokia n73 n95 n82 n96 n81 n79 n78 n75 n74 E66

flag this »

23     August 17, 2009 - 5:12pm | bnikhaled

منتدى بني خالد

flag this »

22     August 3, 2009 - 2:49pm | azeez

شات بنات

شات بنات الطائف
شات بنات القصيم
شات بنات الشرقيه
شات بنات جده
شات بنات ابها
شات بنات الاحساء
شات بنات الباحه
شات بنات بيشه
شات بنات بريده
شات بنات الخرج
شات بنات حائل
شات بنات الجوف
شات بنات حفر الباطن
شات بنات خميس مشيط
شات بنات الخبر
شات بنات الدمام
شات بنات الزلفي
شات بنات الظهران
شات بنات عرعر
شات بنات عنيزة
شات بنات القريات
شات بنات ينبع
شات بنات الهفوف
شات بنات النماص
شات بنات شقراء
شات بنات الدرعية
شات بنات حقل
شات بنات ابو عريش
شات بنات الرياض
شات بنات دبي
شات بنات مكه
شات بنات المدينه
شات بنات الجنوب
شات بنات الغربيه
شات بنات الشمال
شات بنت 18
شات
شات الشله
مواقع شات
تحميل
منتديات
دردشة الخليج
دردشة الحب
دردشة الشلة
العاب
العاب سيارات
العاب طريفه
العاب دراجات
العاب اكشن
العاب باربي
العاب بنات
العاب أطفال
منتديات
منتديات عروس
منتديات الشريف
منتديات كورة
منتديات العالمي
منتديات بنات كول
منتديات تعب قلبي
منتديات الفراشة
منتديات غرام
منتديات عالم حواء

flag this »

21     July 25, 2009 - 5:36am | asdf1

Thank you very much for this

Thank you very much for this information.
Free Download, New releases, Most popular, Free software, All Software, Audio & Video, Business & Productivity, Security & Spyware, Developer Tools, Utilities & Drivers, Home & Education, Digital Photography, Desktop Enhancements, Browsers, Chat & E-mail, Networking, Games,
Free Driver Downloads, Drivers Update, Most Popular, All Drivers, Displays, Bios, Sound, Printers drivers, Notebook, Network, Digital, CD/DVD, Storage Drivers, SCSI/RAID, PDA and Mobile, Multifunction Drivers, Soft tools, Input Device Drivers, Modem, Mainboard,
Baixar Download, Novidades, Top Semanal, Gratuito, Todos os softwares, Áudio e Vídeo, Antivírus e Segurança, Utilitários, Gráficos e Projeto, Desktop, Games, Para Empresas, Programação, Pessoal e Lazer, Rede e Internet, Webdesign,
Descargas, Novedades, Top Descargas, Programas Gratis, Todas las Programas, Programas de Audio, Programas de Video, Desarrollo web, Ciencia y Educación, Herramientas, Móviles, Imagen y Diseño, Internet, Juegos, Empresas y negocios, Ocio y Hogar, Planificación y organización, Personalizar el PC, Programación, Seguridad,
Neu Download, Neue Software, Häufigste Downloads, Kostenlos Software, Alle Programme, Audio, Bildung & Wissen, Büro, Business & Finanzen, Desktop, Foto, Grafik & Design, Heim & Hobby, Internet, Programmieren, Sicherheit, Spiele, System & Utilities, Video,
Telecharger download, Dernières sorties, Top Téléchargements, Logiciel gratuits, Tous les logiciels, Audio, Vidéo, Bureautique, Administration, Personnaliser son PC, Design, Photographie, Développement, Jeux, Utilitaires, Internet, Sécurité, Loisirs, Sciences & Education,
Software Gratis, Novità software, I più scaricati, Tutti i gratuiti, Tutti i software, Audio e musica, Fotografia e design, Giochi, Internet, Istruzione e scienze, Lavoro e finanza, Personalizza il tuo PC, Programmazione, Sicurezza, Tempo libero, Utility, Video e TV,
yeni programlar, Tüm Kategoriler, Yeni Eklenenler, Popüler Liste, Bedava Programlar, Türkçe Programlar, Teknoloji Haber, Driver, Tüm Programlar, LimeWire, Windows Live Messenger, Çoklu MSN, WinRAR, NOD32, Avast, Messenger Plus, Nero, Ares, Messenger, Adobe Reader, Kaspersky Anti-Virus, Winamp, Youtube Giriş Programı,
canlı tv, canlı tv izle, canlı tv seyret, canlı tv izleme, tv izle, kanal d izle, TJK TV, canlı atyarışı, Show TV izle, TRT 1 izle, TRT 2 izle, TRT 3 izle, TRT 4 izle, TRT 6 izle, Star TV izle, ATV izle, Samanyolu TV izle, KANAL 7 izle, NTV izle, Cine 5 izle, Kanal 1 izle, Yumurcak TV, tv8 izle, Samanyolu Haber,
isim anlamları, isimler ve anlamları, isimlerin anlamı, isim anlamı, bebek isimleri, kız isimleri, erkek isimleri, kürtçe isimler, kürtçe isimler sözlüğü, isimlerin kökenleri, ingilizce isimler, türkçe isimler, arapça isimler,
şarkı sözleri, şarkı sözü, şarkı notaları, şarkılar, şarkı notaları, şarkı çevirileri, şarkı çeviri, şarkı akor,
yemek tarifleri, yemek tarifi, yemekler, Av Etleri, Bisküviler - Kurabiyeler, Çorbalar, Deniz Ürünleri, Dolmalar, Et Yemekleri, Hamur İşleri, İçki - İçecekler, Kebaplar, Kekler - Pastalar, Köfteler, Mezeler - Ordövrler, Pilavlar, Reçeller - Marmelatlar, Sakatat Yemekleri, Salatalar, Sandviç - Kanepeler, Sebze Yemekleri, Soslar, Tanımsız, Tatlılar, Tavuk Yemekleri, Yahniler, Yarışma Tarifleri, Yumurta Yemekleri,
magazin, magazin haberleri, ünlülerin resimleri, mankenler, mankenlerin resimleri, dedikodular, dedikodu, paparazzi, eğlence, gece yaşamı, ünlüler, gece alemi, sosyete, istanbul mekanları, moda, barlar, polemik,
rüya tabirleri, rüya tabiri, rüya, rüya yorumu, rüya yorumları, rüya sözlüğü, rüyalar, rüya tabirleri, rüya tabirleri, rüya tabirleri,
fıkra, fıkralar, fıkra oku, komik fıkralar, Komik Yazılar, Doktor Fıkraları, Okul Öğrenci Fıkraları, Spor Fıkraları, Şiir Fıkraları, Nasreddin Hoca Fıkraları, Nam-ı (Namık) Kemal Fıkraları, Temel Fıkraları, Asker Fıkraları, Diğer fıkralar, Kayserili Fıkraları, Erzurumlu Fıkraları, Komik olaylar, Politika Fıkraları, Sarışın Fıkraları, Hayvanlar alemi, Sarhoş Fıkraları, Mühendis Fıkraları, Deli Fıkraları, İngiliz Alman Fransız Fıkraları, Çocuk Fıkraları, Korkunç olaylar, Hikayeler, Genel kültür, Av Avcı Fıkraları, Sex fıkraları (Erotik) Fıkralar, Kadın Erkek (Çapkın) Fıkraları,
yeni oyunlar, yeni oyun, yeni oyun oyna, oyun, oyunlar, oyun oyna, kız oyunları, macera oyunları, nişan oyunları, spor oyunları, yarış oyunları, dövüş oyunları, beceri oyunları, zeka oyunları, çocuk oyunları, çift kişilik oyunlar, popüler oyunlar,
video izle, video, izle, sex izle, sikiş izle, porno izle, etek altı videoları, sikiş videoları, sex videoları, sevişme görüntüleri, sevişme videoları, izlesene, komik video, film izle, dizi izle, youtube, sinema izle, video klip, türkçe video klip, gol izle, maç izle, lig tv izle, klip izle, bedava izle,

flag this »

20     July 12, 2009 - 11:41am | azeez

دردشة قلب

دردشة قلب السعوديه
شات قلوب
قلوب
زواج مسيار
شات السعوديه
مواقع شات
منتديات
دليل
شات
شات كتابي
تحدث
شات الشله
شات الخليج
ahj hgagi
رورو
شات الود
دردشة تعب قلبي
شات الحب
شاتات كتابية
دردشات خليجيه
دردشات سعوديه
شات تعب قلبي
شات عروبة
شات غرامك
شات تغاريد
شات عيون
شات عاتبوها
شات قمرنا
شات ياغناتي
شات طعون
شات ظفاري
شات خجل
شات دلوع
شات القمرا
شات دوت كوم
شات وعد
شات جروح
شات نجوم
شات الخليج
شات ضمد
شات مزنه
شات غير
شات فروح
شات الغلا
شات تعالو
شات شوق
شات الرياض
شات مياسة
شات قلوب
شات مصراوي
شات مكه
شات فله
شات ظلام
شات اليل
شات الوسام
شات نوف
شات بيبسي
شات النهر
شات زحمه
شات الديوان
شات كواسر
شات حلا
شات ضياء
شات نجد
شات ماسة
شات زهران
شات تبوك
شات ينبع
شات نيومار
شات الماس
شات تعارف
شات ياحياتي
شات فرح
شات غناتي
شات الشله
شات زحفان
شات همس
شات ضحك
شات نحبكم
شات زحف
شات شاديه
شات عمان
شات عسل
شات فتيات
شات دلع
شات عطر
شات التحليه
شات عربنا
شات نجود
شات مزيكتك
شات لفته
شات ياعمري
شات المزيون
شات ابعاد
شات زين
شات فاتن
شات لؤلؤة
شات الحب
شات الساهر
شات ظفار
شات ترافيان
شات شباب
شات قطر
شات عدن
شات زمن
شات ياهو
شات عمري
شات الود
شات فله
شات هوي روحي
شات صدي الاهات
شات غلا روحي
شات ياما تمنيت
شات غلا الكون
شات مملكة الوافي
شات نادي العرب
شات حلاها غير
شات سحر العيون
شات مساهير الغلا
شات دنيا الوله
شات ولايف
شات نهر الدلوعات
شات بحر الشوق
شات عرب توك
شات بنت العرب
شات روعة الخليج
شات ضي القمر
شات بوابة العرب
شات علي البال
شات قلبي
شات كويت 500
شات ضمة غلا
شات ياهي قويه
شات فوكس عرب
شات كويت 35
شات الاميره نوف
شات مملكة دلع
شات همس الحروف
شات سكر بنات
شات بحر الحنان
شات بنات نجد
شات اليمن
شات شموخ
شات ظهران الجنوب
شات ندى الورد
شات زهرة الخليج
شات قناة بدايه
شات العين
شات روحي تحبك
شات شيخة القلوب
شات لذة غرام
شات كويت عسل
شات كويت دلع
شات ظفار المجد
شات سارق القلوب
شات نهر الحب
شات أحلى سعودي
شات سفن اب
شات علي بابا
شات قهوة الحب
شات حب كويت
شات ودود
شات لقانا
شات نار الحب
شات نبض المشاعر
شات هوي قلبي
شات زهرة الخفجي
شات مدار الروح
شات ظل الياسمين
شات لقيت روحي
شات ظل الحب
شات ضمي نجد
شات ضوء القمر
شات تعبت قلبي
شات ضوء الامارات
شات سحر الدلع
شات اشتاق

flag this »

19     May 21, 2009 - 1:35pm | labaha51

http://www.4eqt.com/

الوطن العربي | اغاني سودانية هجيج | اغاني سودانية جديدة |
صور | اغاني سورية قديمة | اغاني سورية جديدة |
مجلة | اغاني اردنية قديمة | اغاني اردنية جديدة |
يوتيوب منوع | اغاني دبكات | اغاني زفات خليجية |
الاسهم السعودية | اغاني زفات نورة | اغاني عهود الجابري |
جريدة | اغاني زفات نديبة | اغاني زفات عتاب |
يوتيوب | اغاني زفات موضي | اغاني ماري سعيد |
سفر | اغاني زفات سليمة | اغاني زفات مناهل |
مطبخ | اغاني زفات زبيدة | اغاني زفات حياة صيتة |
ازياء | اغاني حياة الصالح | اغاني زفات اهداف |
يوتيوب | اغاني زفات حسنة | اغاني زفات بدور |
مكياج | اغاني زفات امجاد | اغاني زفات افراح العنود |
ديكورات | اغاني زفات ام فيصل | اغاني زفات اقبال |
صحة | اغاني زفات ام فهد | اغاني زفات ام سالم |
غرائب | اغاني زفات اصايل |
رياضة | اغاني زفات اشواق |
قصة
شعر
برنامج
ستايل
هاك
فلاش
النقال
صور فساتين سهرة
صور جلابيات
صور شنط
صور تسريحات
صور عبايات
فساتين حوامل
تسريحة
اطفال
رسم
فساتين حوامل
صور ازياء
تحميل اغاني mp3
اغاني عربية
شات و دردشة
lkj]dhj
فوتوشوب
عالم حواء
برامج
غرائب
رياضة
قصة
شعر
برنامج محول الصوت
برنامج Snagit
فتح و فك المواقع المحجوبة
موسوعة

فيديو ضحك
يوتيوب شعر
يوتيوب انمي
فيديو جن
يوتيوب رياضة
يوتيوب النصر
يوتيوب الهلال
يوتيوب اطفال
يوتيوب عام
يوتيوب الرياض
يوتيوب جدة
يوتيوب الامارات
يوتيوب قطر
يوتيوب نجران
يوتيوب اليمن
يوتيوب الكويت
يوتيوب العراق
فيديو منوع
يوتيوب المغرب
يوتيوب مصر
يوتيوب افلام وثائقية
يوتيوب كوارث
يوتيوب رعب
مقطع فيديو رومانسي
يوتيوب حايل
يوتيوب طبخ
افلام عربية
فيديو مسلسلات
يوتيوب مسرحيات
فيديو افلام امريكية
فيديو ساخن

البورصة السعودية
التحليل الفني
الاسهم الاماراتية
الاسهم الكويتية
اقتصاد
تعليم الاسهم
المتابعة اللحظية للاسهم
البورصة المصرية
برامج الاسهم
تداول
مكتبة البورصة
الاسهم الفلسطينية
الاسهم الاردنية
العملات
استراتيجيات تداول العملات
تعليم العملات
كتب عملات و فوريكس
مشاريع تجارية
دراسة جدوى
استيراد و تصدير
قروض
معدات
اجهزة تعليب
صناعة بلاستيك
سكراب
عقارات
اعلانات
اسهم للبيع
نسائيات
سيارة للبيع
موقع للبيع
كمبيوتر للبيع
مطلوب موظفين
الاسلامي
اللاعب
شبكات
الاسرة
استشارات

تسريحات
تسريحة جديدة
قصات شعر جديدة
تسريحات شباب
فساتين سهرة
فستان سهرة
عبايات خليجية
قساتين اطفال

hguhf ggfkhj tr'
العاب اكشن
العاب فلاش
العاب للبنات فقط
العاب طبخ
العاب تلبيس
العاب مكياج
العاب سيارات
العاب حرب
العاب اولاد

اغاني مصرية mp3 | اغاني حكيم | اغاني شعبان عبدالرحيم |
اغاني خليجية mp3 | اغاني ايهاب توفيق | اغاني انغام |
اغاني لبنانية mp3 | اغاني فيروز | اغاني عمرو دياب |
اغاني شعبية mp3 | اغاني وليد توفيق | اغاني اسمهان |
اغاني سودانية mp3 | اغاني كاظم الساهر | اغاني عبدالحليم حافظ |
اغاني سورية mp3 | اغاني محمد عبدة قديمة | اغاني ام كلثوم |
اغاني اردنية mp3 | اغاني محمد عبدة عود | اغاني وائل كفوري |
اغاني شامية mp3 | اغاني راشد الماجد الجديدة | اغاني كلودا الشمالي |
اغاني اماراتية mp3 | اغاني راشد الماجد 2009 | اغاني كارول سماحة |
اغاني بحرينية mp3 | اغاني تامر حسني جديدة | اغاني فضل شاكر |
اغاني كويتية mp3 | اغاني تامر حسني 2009 | اغاني نوال الزغبي |
اغاني مغربية mp3 | اغاني خالد عبدالرحمن جديدة | اغاني نجوى كرم |
اغاني يمنية mp3 | اغاني خالد عبدالرحمن قديمة | اغاني يارا |
اغاني ليبية mp3 | اغاني ميحد حمد | اغاني نانسي عجرم |
اغاني للجوال mp3 | اغاني منذر الجنيبي | اغاني عاصي الحلاني |
اغاني اجنبية mp3 | اغاني محمد المازم | اغاني ديانا حداد |
اغاني سعودية mp3 | اغاني محمد احمد | اغاني راغب علامة |
اغاني عراقية mp3 | اغاني ماجد شهاب | اغاني دينا حايك |
اغاني محمد عبدة | اغاني فايز السعيد | اغاني رامي عياش |
اغاني راشد الماجد | اغاني فاضل المزروعي | اغاني جوليا بطرس |
اغاني تامر حسني | اغاني عيضة بن طناف | اغاني جورج وسوف |
اغاني زفات | اغاني علي بن محمد | اغاني امل حجازي |
اغاني طقاقات | اغاني علي بن روغة | اغاني وديع الصافي |
زفات راشد الماجد | اغاني عبدالقادر | اغاني صباح |
زفات احلام | اغاني عبدالمنعم العامري | اغاني نجاح سلام |
زفات حسين الجسمي | اغاني عادل خميس | اغاني ميشلين خليفة |
زفات محمد عبدة | اغاني صلاح عادل | اغاني ماجدة الرومي |
اغاني خالد عبدالرحمن | اغاني سعيد العامري | اغاني ملحم بركات |

دردشة خليجية | اغاني سعيد السالم | اغاني خالد محمد |
دردشة تونسية | اغاني سالم المقبالي | اغاني خالد الشامسي |
دردشة اردنية | اغاني احمد الملا | اغاني خالد الاحمد |
دردشة يمنية | اغاني خليجية قديمة | اغاني حميد الجسمي |
دردشة سورية | اغاني خليجية جديدة | اغاني حمد سالم العامري |
دردشة جزائرية | اغاني لبنانية جديدة | اغاني حسن ابراهيم |
دردشة مغربية | اغاني لبنانية قديمة | اغاني حربي العامري |
دردشة عمانية | اغاني عراقية قديمة | اغاني حربان |
دردشة لبنانية | اغاني عراقية جديدة | اغاني جابر جاسم |
دردشة مصرية | اغاني اماراتية قديمة | اغاني ايمن حسن |
دردشة اماراتية | اغاني اماراتية جديدة | اغاني الوسمي |
دردشة قطرية | فرقة غنائية | اغاني احمد الكيبالي |
دردشة كويتية | اغاني شباب الامارات | اغاني ابراهيم محمود |
دردشة سعودية | اغاني فنانات الامارات | اغاني بحرينية جديدة |
دردشة سودانية | اغاني سعود بو سلطان | اغاني بحرينية قديمة |
دردشة صوتية | اغاني راكان | اغاني كويتية قديمة |
شات فلسطيني | اغاني دايم الشوق | اغاني كويتية جديدة |
دردشة عراقية | اغاني خليفة الحوري | اغاني ليبية قديمة |

شات كويتي كتابي | شات اماراتي كتابي | دردشة اماراتية صوتية |
دردشة كويتية صوتية | شات مصري كتابي | دردشة مصرية صوتية |
شات قطري كتابي | دردشة سعودية صوتية | شات سوداني كتابي |
شات سعودي كتابي | دردشة قطرية صوتية | دردشة سودانية صوتية |
شات فلسطيني كتابي | دردشة فلسطينية صوتية | شات جزائري كتابي |
دردشة جزائرية صوتية | شات مغربي كتابي | دردشة مغربية صوتية |
شات عماني كتابي | دردشة عمانية صوتية | شات لبناني كتابي |
دردشة لبنانية صوتية | دردشة بحرينية صوتية | شات خليجي كتابي |
شات بحريني كتابي | دردشة خليجية صوتية | شات تونسي كتابي |
دردشة تونسية صوتية | شات اردني كتابي | دردشة اردنية صوتية |
شات يمني كتابي | دردشة يمنية صوتية | شات سوري كتابي |
دردشة سورية صوتية | ترجمة قوقل ترجمه قوقل |

12 | اغاني ليبية جديدة | اغاني الفنانة سمر |
13 | اغاني جوالات جديدة | اغاني ريم المحمودي |
14 | اغاني اجنبية جديدة | اغاني رويدة المحروقي |
15 | اغاني اجنبية قديمة | اغاني رنا فاروق |
16 | اغاني ابوبكر سالم | اغاني بدرية |
17 | اغاني جلسات ابوبكر | اغاني اريام |
18 | اغاني سعودية قديمة | اغاني احلام |
19 | اغاني طلال مداح | اغاني نسيم العين الحربية |
20 | اغاني سعودية جديدة | اغاني فرقة نسايم |
21 | اغاني وعد | اغاني فرقة نجوم الخليج |
22 | اغاني محمد خلاوي | اغاني فرقة مشاعل |
23 | اغاني محمد الزيلعي | اغاني فرقة عذاري |
24 | اغاني فارس مهدي | اغاني فرقة شباب الوطن |
25 | اغاني عصام عارف | اغاني سلطانيز الامارات |
26 | اغاني عبدالله رشاد | اغاني فرقة سلامي |
27 | اغاني رابح صقر | اغاني فرقة ستارز |
28 | اغاني طلال سلامة | اغاني فرقة دبي |
29 | اغاني اصيل ابوبكر | اغاني فرقة بن نعمان |
ايجي | اغاني عبادي الجوهر | اغاني فرقة المقابيل
المصري | اغاني عبدالمجيد عبدالله | اغاني فرقة المزيود |
مجلة | اغاني اروى احمد | اغاني فرقة العين الحربية |
مواقع جديدة | اغاني فاطمة القرياني | اغاني فرقة الشموع البحرينية |
موسوعة | اغاني نسايم | اغاني فرقة الشلات الحربية |
كووورة | اغاني فتون | اغاني فرقة السيف |
ساحات | اغاني فاطمة زهرة العين | اغاني فرقة الرحابة |
قبيلة | اغاني الفنانة شمس | اغاني فرقة الحبايب |
مجالس | اغاني محمد المنهالي | اغاني يمنية قديمة |
ملتقى | اغاني يعقوب الداوود | اغاني فؤاد الكبسي |
جماهير | اغاني ياسر حبيب | اغاني فيصل علوي |
توب | اغاني وليد الجسمي | اغاني ايوب طارش |
بوابة | اغاني وليد ابراهيم | اغاني يمنية جديدة |
م | اغاني هزاع المنهالي | اغاني عبدالرب ادريس |
ة | اغاني نهيان الكثيري | اغاني احمد فتحي |
30 | اغاني معضد الكعبي | اغاني اروى اليمنية |
31 | اغاني مروان محمد | اغاني شعبية |
32 | اغاني سعودية شعبية | اغاني عيسى الاحسائي |
فيس بوك | اغاني فتى رحيمة | اغاني نواف منيف |
ترجمة قوقل | اغاني وطنية سعودية | اغاني بدر الغريب |
33 | اغاني مسلسلات | اغاني فتى نجران |
| اغنية مسلسل | اغاني مزعل فرحان |
34 | اغاني عربية قديمة | اغاني خلف بن هذال |
35 | اغاني عربية جديدة | اغاني عبدالله السالم |
مكتبة

مراحل الحمل
عالم حواء
سندوتشات
طبخات بالصور
اطباق عالم حواء
كتاب الطبخ
مطبخ عالم حواء
ازياء عالم حواء
جمال عالم حواء
حواء الحمل و الولادة

اخبار النبراس
اخبار اوربا
اخبار العراق
اخبار فلسطين
اخبار الشرق الاوسط
اخبار امريكا
اخبار الجزيرة
اخبار الفن
الفن العربي
الفن الغربي
اخبار الحوادث
اخبار الارهاب
اخبار الكوارث
اخبار الصحة
اخبار الجرائم
اخبار الاقتصاد
اخبار الرياضة
اخبار الرياضة السعودية
اخبار الرياضة الاماراتية
اخبار الرياضة العالمية
اخبار الرياضة المصرية

خامات فوتوشوب
تحميل فوتوشوب
تعليم فوتوشوب
فرش فوتوشوب
سويش ماكس
تحميل سويش ماكس
دروس سويش ماكس
شرح سويش ماكس
ملفات مفتوحة سويش ماكس
برنامج فلاش flash
ملفات مفتوحة للفلاش
مشغل الفلاش
تحميل برنامج الفلاش

نجران
اليمن
سفارة اليمن
فنادق صنعاء
الجمهورية السورية
مدن سورية
اسرائيل
مستوطنة
سلطنة عمان
مدارس عمان
مسقط
مطاعم عمان
الامارات العربية المتحدة
سفارة الامارات
الشارقة
بنك
دبي
فنادق دبي
لهجة الامارت
قطر
فنادق قطر
المغرب
اغادير
الدار البيضاء
مدن المغرب
سفارة المغرب
لبنان
جمعية لبنان
السودان
مدن سودانية
السياحة في السودان
مسجات
رسائل حب
رسائل معايدة
رسائل الجوال
أدب وفن
تحميل كتاب
ابيات شعر
معنى كلمة
معنى اسم
روايات
روايات عبير
روايات احلام
روايات جواسيس
روايات سعودية
روايات جديدة
طبق
جامعة
صوت

منتدى النبراس للالعاب
منتدى العاب
سوالف الأعضاء
التصميم
القسم الرياضي
مستلزمات التصميم
فرفشة
قسم المسابقات و الالعاب
العاب الجوال
السوفت وير
الهاردوير
مركز تحميل
تطوير المنتديات
لـعـبـة تـرافـيـان , Travian Games
حرب القبائل
World of Warcraft
العاب اون لاين
لعبة يوغي يو Yo Gi Oh
العاب التصويب FPS
الاستفسارات و المشاكل
ألعاب البي سي PC Games
قسم العاب التورينت , Torrent
الألعاب الاستراتيجية RTS
قسم الالعاب
Playstation World
PLAYSTATION® Network
PlayStation®Portable
Xbox World
Nintendo World
Console Games
Warcraft III & Dota-Allstars
Multiplayer
الدعم الفني والطلبات
سيد الخواتم , معركة الأرض الوسطى
Battle For Middle Earth I & II & ROTWK Replays
الدعم الفني وطلبات Battle For Middle Earth
Generals & Zero Hour Balance & Multiplayer issues discussions
Generals & Zero Hour Replays
الدعم الفني والطلبات لـ Generals Zero Hour
Red Alert 3
Red Alert 3 Replays

منتدى انمي
رسوم انمي
تقارير الانمي
المانجا
مدونات الانمي
صور الانمي
انمي اكشن
Manga Masters
انمي جديد
افلام انمي
حلقات انمي مترجمة
مسلسلات انمي
حلقات انمي
اغاني انمي
كليبات انمي
الضيافة
رساله من السماء
اناشيد اسلامية
ربعي
MMS
همسات
رماس
الالعاب و الترفية
اعضاء تحت المجهر
دراما يابانية و كورية
الثقافة الاسيوية
Graphics
Flicker
pixel
الانامل
تعليم رسم الانمي
القصص و الروايات
إحساس قلم

اخبار الرياض
اخبار نجران
اخبار الدمام
اخبار عسير
اخبار الجبيل
اخبار ينبع
اخبار حائل
اخبار جازان
اخبار السعودية

برامج كمبيوتر
برنامج الوافي
تحميل ماسنجر
برامج الاسهم
برامج الجوال
جوال الجيل الثالث
العاب جوال نوكيا
برامج حماية
برامج تصميم

افلام , مسلسلات
مسلسل تركي
مسلسلات mbc
افلام اجنبية
مسلسلات سعودية
سينما الكويت
مسلسل كويتي
مسرحية كويتية
مسلسلات قطرية
مسلسلات بحرينية
سينما مصر
مسرحيات مصرية
فيلم مصري
مسلسل مصري
مسلسلات رمضان
افلام كرتون
مسلسل اماراتي

موسوعة القرآن
قصص القرآن
سور القرآن
تلفون الكويت
صالون
صيدلية
دليل هاتف

اغاني
دليل الفن
مواقع الجوال
دليل الحيوانات
مواقع الشيعة
منتديات رياضية
خدمات المواقع
محركات البحث
الصحة و الطب
مدونة
قبيلة
مواقع الالعاب
مواقع الدردشة
الجرائد و الصحف
منتديات الاسهم
الشركات المساهمة
التحليل
البنوك
مواقع نسائية
شرح تركيب هاك
هاكات 3.6
هاكات 3.8
هاكات 3.7

flag this »

18     May 18, 2009 - 9:23pm | alsultaan

صور كابات

صور كابات جديده I

فساتين هنديه بـ اللون الاسود
 I

تشكيله لعيون البنات
I

فساتين من تصميم Nidal-Zihad 2008
 I

حلقان من الذهب الاصفر
 I

شنط صيف 2009
Iاحزمه
روعه

I

ساعات لاحلى بنات
Iأخر
موضة الفساتين

I

فساتين زفاف ضيقه
I

ازياء للمحجبات 2009
 I

ازياء كول للبنات
 I

فساتين افراح هاني البحيري
I

احذية صيف 2009 لمحبّات الكعب العآلي
 I

جمال الذهبي .. احذيه لـ الصبايا
 I 

تسريحات و مكياج عرايس 2009
I

مكياج للعرائس
I

فساتين زفاف فخمه جدا
I

أزياء و فساتين سهرة 2009 جديدة
 I

I

كبكات وخواتم رجاليه
 I

[صور] إطارات براويز اطفال Psd تصاميم جاهزة
I

اجمل صور طبيعية خلفيات شاشة فيستا Green Vista Wallpapers

صور بنات
I

اجمل صور
I

صور مساجد
I

صور صورة الكعبه
I

صور سيارات 2008 Audi R8 سيارات اودي 2008

صور رومانسية
I

خلفيات روعه
Iفن
الرسم على الكتب

خلفيات
I

صور غروب صور شروق الشمس غاية الجمال
I

خلفيات روعة
I

صور انمي ياباني anime
 I 

صور ماسنجر
I

صور صقور جارحة
I

صور انمي
 I

صور كرتون
Iخلفيات
بالالوان(البنفسجي)
I

صور بنات صغار | اكبر مكتبة صور بنات صغار | في الانترنت كله موقع صور

I

صور اطفال منوعة حلوة
I

صور اطفال أطفال روعة اطفال جديدة
I

صور سيارات مضحكة مضحكه
I

صور حيونات منوعة منوعه
I

صور خلفيات بنات صور بنات رائعة
I

صور خلفيات ميكي ماوس Mickey Mosue

صور اطفال كرتون
 I

صور ورود و زهور جذابه جداً
 I

صور قلوب مجروحه قلوب مطعونة جريحة جديدة
I

[صور قلوب]
I

صور كلاب وقطط جميلة جداً ومضحكة
 I

صور قلوب معبرة معبره
 I

صور ورود و ازهار
 I

صور القمر
 I

صور باربي
 I

صور رمزيه رمزية
 I

صور رومنسيه
I

صور
 I

صور حب صور رومانسيه قلوب صور
 I

صور iPhone و صور iPod خلفيات عددها 199 صورة خلفيات ايبود واي فون

[new]
صور انمي صور كرتونية مضحكة
 صور
سيارات
 I

صور للماسنجر
 I

موقع صور
 I

صور اولاد
 I

صور جوال
I

صور متحركة
 I

صور متحركه
 I

خلفيات لسطح المكتب
 I

صور كرتونية
 I

صور بنات صغار
 I

مناظر رائعة من حائل
 I

خلفيات psd
 باربي
 I

خلفيات 2007
I

خلفيات شاشه
 I

خلفيات جميله
 I

احلى خلفيات
 I

خلفيات كرتون
 I

خلفيات للكمبيوتر
 I

خلفيات شاشة
 I

خلفيات الجوال
I

خلفيات جميلة
 I

خلفيات سيارات
 I

خلفيات للجوال
I

خلفيات متحركة
I

صور سيارات جديدة

I

صور مشاهير مضحكه
I

خلفيات مميزة
 I

خلفيات منوعة
I

خلفيات وندوز
 I

أحلى خلفيات
I

خلفيات حلوة
I

خلفيات جوال
I

خلفيات رائعة
 I

خلفيات شاشات
 I

خلفيات الكمبيوتر
I

خلفيات طبيعيه
I

خلفيات خيالية
I

خلفيات جاهزه
I

صور باربي للتلوين
I

خلفيات لشاشة الكمبيوتر
I

خلفيات 2009
I

خلفيات جديده
I

خلفيات حلوه
I

خلفيات طبيعه
 I

خلفيات وصور
 I

خلفيات xp

صور عيون تبكي
 I

صور التعايش بين الحيوانات
 I

صور هندية صور جميلة من الهند بنات الهند روعة
 I

[صور] صور جميلة
 I

صور متحركة اجمل صور متحركة animated GIF images
 صور
رومانسيات جديدة خيال روعه 2008
 I

صور حوريه من البحر
I

صور ازهار
I

صور عيون للتصميم
I

صور دموع
I

صورة بنت سعودية تشرب خمر
I

صور قصر الملك عبدالله
I

صور اروع الورود النادرة
I

صور جوال موبايل خلفيات شاشة الجوال رهيبة Wallpapers for Mobile Phones

صور
العاب جميلة ورائعة خلفيات شاشة Games wallpapers 2008
 انمي
افلام كرتون صور كرتون خلفيات شاشة Toons Wallpapers

صور نوافير رائعة رائعه
 I

صور ميكي ماوس
I

صور سيارات مرسيدس 2008 Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG
 صور
قلوب رومانسية - رومنسية
 I

Bmw بي ام دبليو 2008
 خلفيات
حزينه
I

خلفيات حزينه
I

خلفيات فيكتور
I

خلفيات vista
 خلفيات
سطح المكتب
 صور
انمي 2008

صور سيارات همر Hummer موديل 2008 Hummer GeigerCars H2 GT
 خلفيات
اسلامية
 I

صور بنوتات
 I

صور دباديب
I

خلفيات كمبيوتر
I

صور تصاميم بنات
I

صور حلوه
I

صور اطفال
I

صور ورود
I

صور أطفال
I

صور حزينه
I

اجمل طيور
I

خلفيات جديدة
I

صور بنات رسوم
I

صور تلوين
I

خلفيات طبيعية
I

صور انمي خيال
I

صور عصافير
I

صور عيون
I

كتاب سنه منتديات حوارات نقاشات جاده فضائح جرائم مواضيع عامه ترحيب سياحه سفر طب صحه عالم حواء وظائف حياه اسريه قصص روايات شعر قصائد نثر خواطر نكت طرائف العاب الغاز قروبات رياضه تحميل برامج مسنجر تحميل برامج ماسنجر توبيكات خطب محاضرات اناشيد تصميم جرافيكس صور خلفيات مقاطع صوتيه برامج نوكيا مسجات رسائل وسائط ثيمات نغمات بلوتوث ارشيف العاب ماريو مركز تحميل صور صور حب رسائل حب صور انمي تحميل الماسنجر صور قلوب نكت 2009 صور حلوه صور حلوة مسجات حب تحميل ماسنجر فساتين youtube صور رومنسية خلفيات صور بنات ارشيف توبيكات ملونه مكياج مريام فارس فساتين سهره صور للمسن توبيكات حب

]دليل مواقع
مركز تحميل
زهران
اناشيد

العاب ماريو

مركز
تحميل صور

صور انمي

صور قلوب

صور حلوه

مسجات حب

تحميل ماسنجر

رسايل حب

youtube

صور رومنسيه

رسائل الحب

www.youtube.com

خلفيات

صور مرعبة

رسائل حب قصيرة

نكت 2009

صور

ازياء 2009

زهير مراد

سكس

صور كرتون

صور رومنسية

صور حزينه

فساتين سهرات

باربي

خلفيات متحركة

صور عيون

اكسسوارات

تحميل
نغمات mp3

برامج
n70

مسجات

صور انمي رومانسيه

صور انمي خليجي

صوررفيف

صور شباب روعه

ثيم سنوات الضياع

ثيمات متحركه

ثيمات ورود جميله

توبيكات حامد زيد

توبيكات جديده
 توبيكات
ملونه جديده

توبيكات ملونه

صور

msn
صور
للمسن

مسجات صداقه وحب

مسجات مساء الخير

مسجات نجاح

مسجات للصباح

مسجات وداع وفراق

مسجات تصبح على خير

مسجات شوق وعتاب

رسائل غرام
 مسجات
سنوات الضياع

مسجات حزن وعتاب

صور رومانسيه
 صور
حب

مسجات حب وغرام

مسجات رومنسيه

دليل

سياحه وسفرطب
وصحه

الحياه الزوجيه

وضائف

تصاميم فوتوشوب

صور
مقاطع
فيديو
جوال

ثيمات العاب

نغمات بلوتوث

جورجي

جزيره الكنز

توم سوير

سلام دانك

قصه مسلسل سنوات الضياع

قصه مسلسل نور

مكياج انوار النصار

مكياج ديانا كرازون

مكياج رانيا ابوسعود

مكياج حنان دشتي

مكياج 2009

مكياج نجلاء النعيمي

مكياج حياة التميمي

مكياج منى حرافشه

مكياج مريام فارس

ميك اب 2009

فساتين 2009

فساتين سهره قصيره

فساتين سواريه روعه

فساتين سهرات

برامج
ماسنجر

توبيكات خالد
عبدالرحمن

توبيكات محمد
عبده

توبيكات هبال
توبيكات حامد زيد 
توبيكات عبدالمجيد عبدالله 
توبيكات ناصر الفراعنه 
صور للمسن
توبيكات حب

توبيكات نوال 2009

flag this »

17     May 18, 2009 - 9:22pm | alsultaan

صور كابات

صور كابات جديده I

فساتين هنديه بـ اللون الاسود
 I

تشكيله لعيون البنات
I

فساتين من تصميم Nidal-Zihad 2008
 I

حلقان من الذهب الاصفر
 I

شنط صيف 2009
Iاحزمه
روعه

I

ساعات لاحلى بنات
Iأخر
موضة الفساتين

I

فساتين زفاف ضيقه
I

ازياء للمحجبات 2009
 I

ازياء كول للبنات
 I

فساتين افراح هاني البحيري
I

احذية صيف 2009 لمحبّات الكعب العآلي
 I

جمال الذهبي .. احذيه لـ الصبايا
 I 

تسريحات و مكياج عرايس 2009
I

مكياج للعرائس
I

فساتين زفاف فخمه جدا
I

I

I

كبكات وخواتم رجاليه
 I

[صور] إطارات براويز اطفال Psd تصاميم جاهزة
I

اجمل صور طبيعية خلفيات شاشة فيستا Green Vista Wallpapers

صور بنات
I

اجمل صور
I

صور مساجد
I

صور صورة الكعبه
I

صور سيارات 2008 Audi R8 سيارات اودي 2008

صور رومانسية
I

خلفيات روعه
Iفن
الرسم على الكتب

خلفيات
I

صور غروب صور شروق الشمس غاية الجمال
I

خلفيات روعة
I

صور انمي ياباني anime
 I 

صور ماسنجر
I

صور صقور جارحة
I

صور انمي
 I

صور كرتون
Iخلفيات
بالالوان(البنفسجي)
I

صور بنات صغار | اكبر مكتبة صور بنات صغار | في الانترنت كله موقع صور

I

صور اطفال منوعة حلوة
I

صور اطفال أطفال روعة اطفال جديدة
I

صور سيارات مضحكة مضحكه
I

صور حيونات منوعة منوعه
I

صور خلفيات بنات صور بنات رائعة
I

صور خلفيات ميكي ماوس Mickey Mosue

صور اطفال كرتون
 I

صور ورود و زهور جذابه جداً
 I

صور قلوب مجروحه قلوب مطعونة جريحة جديدة
I

[صور قلوب]
I

صور كلاب وقطط جميلة جداً ومضحكة
 I

صور قلوب معبرة معبره
 I

صور ورود و ازهار
 I

صور القمر
 I

صور باربي
 I

صور رمزيه رمزية
 I

صور رومنسيه
I

صور
 I

صور حب صور رومانسيه قلوب صور
 I

صور iPhone و صور iPod خلفيات عددها 199 صورة خلفيات ايبود واي فون

[new]
صور انمي صور كرتونية مضحكة
 صور
سيارات
 I

صور للماسنجر
 I

موقع صور
 I

صور اولاد
 I

صور جوال
I

صور متحركة
 I

صور متحركه
 I

خلفيات لسطح المكتب
 I

صور كرتونية
 I

صور بنات صغار
 I

مناظر رائعة من حائل
 I

خلفيات psd
 باربي
 I

خلفيات 2007
I

خلفيات شاشه
 I

خلفيات جميله
 I

احلى خلفيات
 I

خلفيات كرتون
 I

خلفيات للكمبيوتر
 I

خلفيات شاشة
 I

خلفيات الجوال
I

خلفيات جميلة
 I

خلفيات سيارات
 I

خلفيات للجوال
I

خلفيات متحركة
I

صور سيارات جديدة

I

صور مشاهير مضحكه
I

خلفيات مميزة
 I

خلفيات منوعة
I

خلفيات وندوز
 I

أحلى خلفيات
I

خلفيات حلوة
I

خلفيات جوال
I

خلفيات رائعة
 I

خلفيات شاشات
 I

خلفيات الكمبيوتر
I

خلفيات طبيعيه
I

خلفيات خيالية
I

خلفيات جاهزه
I

صور باربي للتلوين
I

خلفيات لشاشة الكمبيوتر
I

خلفيات 2009
I

خلفيات جديده
I

خلفيات حلوه
I

خلفيات طبيعه
 I

خلفيات وصور
 I

خلفيات xp

صور عيون تبكي
 I

صور التعايش بين الحيوانات
 I

صور هندية صور جميلة من الهند بنات الهند روعة
 I

[صور] صور جميلة
 I

صور متحركة اجمل صور متحركة animated GIF images
 صور
رومانسيات جديدة خيال روعه 2008
 I

صور حوريه من البحر
I

صور ازهار
I

صور عيون للتصميم
I

صور دموع
I

صورة بنت سعودية تشرب خمر
I

صور قصر الملك عبدالله
I

صور اروع الورود النادرة
I

صور جوال موبايل خلفيات شاشة الجوال رهيبة Wallpapers for Mobile Phones

صور
العاب جميلة ورائعة خلفيات شاشة Games wallpapers 2008
 انمي
افلام كرتون صور كرتون خلفيات شاشة Toons Wallpapers

صور نوافير رائعة رائعه
 I

صور ميكي ماوس
I

صور سيارات مرسيدس 2008 Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG
 صور
قلوب رومانسية - رومنسية
 I

Bmw بي ام دبليو 2008
 خلفيات
حزينه
I

خلفيات حزينه
I

خلفيات فيكتور
I

خلفيات vista
 خلفيات
سطح المكتب
 صور
انمي 2008

صور سيارات همر Hummer موديل 2008 Hummer GeigerCars H2 GT
 خلفيات
اسلامية
 I

صور بنوتات
 I

صور دباديب
I

خلفيات كمبيوتر
I

صور تصاميم بنات
I

صور حلوه
I

صور اطفال
I

صور ورود
I

صور أطفال
I

صور حزينه
I

اجمل طيور
I

خلفيات جديدة
I

صور بنات رسوم
I

صور تلوين
I

خلفيات طبيعية
I

صور انمي خيال
I

صور عصافير
I

صور عيون
I

كتاب سنه منتديات حوارات نقاشات جاده فضائح جرائم مواضيع عامه ترحيب سياحه سفر طب صحه عالم حواء وظائف حياه اسريه قصص روايات شعر قصائد نثر خواطر نكت طرائف العاب الغاز قروبات رياضه تحميل برامج مسنجر تحميل برامج ماسنجر توبيكات خطب محاضرات اناشيد تصميم جرافيكس صور خلفيات مقاطع صوتيه برامج نوكيا مسجات رسائل وسائط ثيمات نغمات بلوتوث ارشيف العاب ماريو مركز تحميل صور صور حب رسائل حب صور انمي تحميل الماسنجر صور قلوب نكت 2009 صور حلوه صور حلوة مسجات حب تحميل ماسنجر فساتين youtube صور رومنسية خلفيات صور بنات ارشيف توبيكات ملونه مكياج مريام فارس فساتين سهره صور للمسن توبيكات حب

]دليل مواقع
مركز تحميل
زهران
اناشيد

العاب ماريو

مركز
تحميل صور

صور انمي

صور قلوب

صور حلوه

مسجات حب

تحميل ماسنجر

رسايل حب

youtube

صور رومنسيه

رسائل الحب

www.youtube.com

خلفيات

صور مرعبة

رسائل حب قصيرة

نكت 2009

صور

ازياء 2009

زهير مراد

سكس

صور كرتون

صور رومنسية

صور حزينه

فساتين سهرات

باربي

خلفيات متحركة

صور عيون

اكسسوارات

تحميل
نغمات mp3

برامج
n70

مسجات

صور انمي رومانسيه

صور انمي خليجي

صوررفيف

صور شباب روعه

ثيم سنوات الضياع

ثيمات متحركه

ثيمات ورود جميله

توبيكات حامد زيد

توبيكات جديده
 توبيكات
ملونه جديده

توبيكات ملونه

صور

msn
صور
للمسن

مسجات صداقه وحب

مسجات مساء الخير

مسجات نجاح

مسجات للصباح

مسجات وداع وفراق

مسجات تصبح على خير

مسجات شوق وعتاب

رسائل غرام
 مسجات
سنوات الضياع

مسجات حزن وعتاب

صور رومانسيه
 صور
حب

مسجات حب وغرام

مسجات رومنسيه

دليل

سياحه وسفرطب
وصحه

الحياه الزوجيه

وضائف

تصاميم فوتوشوب

صور
مقاطع
فيديو
جوال

ثيمات العاب

نغمات بلوتوث

جورجي

جزيره الكنز

توم سوير

سلام دانك

قصه مسلسل سنوات الضياع

قصه مسلسل نور

مكياج انوار النصار

مكياج ديانا كرازون

مكياج رانيا ابوسعود

مكياج حنان دشتي

مكياج 2009

مكياج نجلاء النعيمي

مكياج حياة التميمي

مكياج منى حرافشه

مكياج مريام فارس

ميك اب 2009

فساتين 2009

فساتين سهره قصيره

فساتين سواريه روعه

فساتين سهرات

برامج
ماسنجر

توبيكات خالد
عبدالرحمن

توبيكات محمد
عبده

توبيكات هبال
توبيكات حامد زيد 
توبيكات عبدالمجيد عبدالله 
توبيكات ناصر الفراعنه 
صور للمسن
توبيكات حب

توبيكات نوال 2009

flag this »

16     March 2, 2009 - 10:09am | roro44

www.roro44.com

العاب مغامرات العاب أكشن العاب اركيد العاب طاولة العاب ورق العاب كلاسيكية العاب تربوية العاب خيال العاب عرض العاب العاب أدوات العاب خداع العاب ميك العاب الغاز العاب سباق العاب تقليد العاب رياضية العاب استراتيجية العاب ترتيب العاب كتابية العاب حيوانات أليفة العاب كلمات العاب باربي العاب الطبخ العاب مكياج ميك اب العاب بنات حلوه العاب بنات جديده العاب بنات فوق 18 سنة افلام كرتون العاب العاب بنات العاب بنات العاب تنظيم وقت العاب تلبيس بنات جديدة وجميلة العاب باربي العاب ترتيب غرف العاب المطبخ العاب مغامرة للبنات العاب ميك اب العاب اطفال العاب اطفال جميلة تحميل العاب مجاني Barbie Dress up Games Fashion Games Make Up Games Doll Maker Room Decor Games Dress up girls Princess dress up Games Fairy Dress up Games Cooking Games Coloring Pages Girls Games Games Games online Games Download العاب باربي - لعبة باربي العاب الازياء العاب ميك اب تلبيس باربي العاب ترتيب الغرف العاب تلبيس بنات العاب تلبيس الاميرة العاب تلبيس الملاك العاب طبخ العاب تلوين العاب بنات العاب فلاش العاب

ماسنجر يوتيوب جوال جامعات دليل السعودية دليل اليمن دليل قطر دليل الامارات دليل البحرين دليل العراق دليل عمان دليل الكويت دليل المغرب دليل مصر دليل السودان دليل سوريا دليل الاردن دليل الجزائر دليل تونس دليل ليبيا دليل فلسطين دليل لبنان موقع دليل مواقع شات دردشه دردشة منتديات حواء بطاقات حب شات الخليج شات الحب شات السعودية خدمات مسجات شات صوتي دليل موقع السعودية الامارات العراق الكويت عمان قطر Travel اليمن البحرين دليل مواقع برامج العاب فلاش العاب بنات العاب شات الشلة
شات سعودي عربي شات قطر شات الامارات شات سعودي خليجي شات بنات شات البحرين شات عمان شات العراق شات الكويت شات اليمن شات كتابية دردشة دردشه دردشة الامارات دردشة سعودية دردشة العراق دردشة قطر دردشة الكويت دردشة السعودية دردشة عمان دردشة اليمن دردشة البحرين الود الشلة الحب الخليج
اسلاميات الاسرة المسلمة صحة خدمات

برامج فيديو محولات الفيديو برامج تحرير محول الصوتيات برامج دي جي ادوات DJ كوديك برامج صوت برامج المكتبة برامج صوت برامج الآلة الحاسبة برامج انترنت - برامج نت برامج شبكات برامج ويب كام برامج فلاش و سويتش برامج البريد الالكتروني متصفحات برامج راديو وتلفزيون برامج تنزيل الملفاتل برامج ماسنجر برامج تسريع الإنترنت برامج اصحاب المواقع php nuke PHP Editor اشهار برامج FTP برامج حماية برامج مكافحة ملفات التجسس برامج جدار ناري حماية الملفات
والمجلدات

ادارة كلمات المرور برامج ادارة النظام برامج تبادل الملفات برامج تصميم برامج تحرير الصور نسخ برامج كمبيوتر كتب برامج ترجمة شاشات توقف خدمات تحديثات اكواد لغات البرمجة برامج PDF برامج استعادة الباسوورد استعادة ملفات برامج اطفال برامج Portable برامج عربية برامج هندسة برامج ضغط الملفات Sitemap News New Downloads Topics افضل البرامج البرامج الجديدة طلبات البرامج برامج مختارة

كتاب أنا مسلمة مجلس مشاكل ضيافة صحي مسابقة منتديات الاسرة طفلي الحياة الزوجية صحتي الديكور أفكار منزليه سيدات أعمال منتديات ثقافة وترفيه طالبات المدارس والجامعات TV الصوتيات والمرئيات قصة جيرلز كلوب بنات سياحة جمال البشرة الشعر مكياجي أناقة عطور عروس مطبخ مطبخي أطباق مقبلات معجنات أحلى حلى مشروبات دايت كمبيوتر وانترنت فوتو سكول دورة الفوتوشوب ستديو

www.YouTube.com Business online Roro 44 Mobile Universities Tourism Saudi Directory yemen Directory qatar Directory emirates Directory bahrain Directory Iraq Directory oman Directory kuwait Directory morocco Directory egypt Directory sudan Directory syria Directory jordan Directory algeria Directory tunisia Directory libya Directory palestine Directory lebanon Directory Free Windows downloads Free Downloads Girls Games Games Games Download online games Internet Directory Directory

برامج مجانية برامج اطفال برامج برامج معربة برامج منوعة برامج جوال برامج نوكيا برامج جديدة كتب جديدة ترجمة مواقع برامج نت برامج هندسة برامج عربية برامج انترنت برامج تصميم برامج تحميل برامج حماية برامج فيديو برامج صوت برامج شبكات

ستار اكاديمي | فضائح | فنانين و مشاهير | ستار اكاديمي , 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 | أكاديمية | اخبار | آدم وحواء | صور | عجائب وغرائب | العاب الكمبيوتر | عالم الرياضة | عالم السيارات | برامج كمبيوتر | برامج جوال | برامج جوال جديدة | صيانة الكمبيوتر | شرح برامج | حماية الكمبيوتر | تصاميم | تعليم فوتوشوب | ديكور | مطبخ | صالون | عالم حواء | قصص | خواطر | الشعر | رحلات سياحية | تداول | نقاشات | الشريعة و الحياه | المكتبة الإسلامية | الحج والعمره | اناشيد | العاب بنات جديده | العاب بنات حلوه | العاب مكياج | العاب باربي | برايمات ستار اكاديمي 6 | قناة ستار اكاديمي | يوميات ستار اكاديمي | عجائب | اسرار العاب | نكت | ترافيان | افلام كرتون | العاب كاملة |

طلاب ستار اكاديمي 6 | صور ستار اكاديمي 6 | ستار اكاديمي 6 | فضائح | فنانين و مشاهير | ستار اكاديمي , 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 | أكاديمية | اخبار | آدم وحواء | صور | عجائب وغرائب | العاب الكمبيوتر | عالم الرياضة | عالم السيارات | برامج كمبيوتر | برامج جوال | برامج جوال جديدة | صيانة الكمبيوتر | شرح برامج | حماية الكمبيوتر | تصاميم | تعليم فوتوشوب | ديكور | مطبخ | صالون | عالم حواء | قصص | خواطر | الشعر | رحلات سياحية | تداول | نقاشات | الشريعة و الحياه | المكتبة الإسلامية | الحج والعمره | اناشيد | العاب بنات جديده | العاب بنات حلوه | العاب مكياج | العاب باربي | برايمات ستار اكاديمي 6 | قناة ستار اكاديمي | يوميات ستار اكاديمي | عجائب | اسرار العاب | نكت | ترافيان | افلام كرتون | العاب كاملة |

flag this »

15     January 22, 2009 - 5:30am | shooooq

good

flag this »

14     November 13, 2008 - 11:59am | JoeAnne

I am sure that his

I am sure that his intentions are one of the best. I hope that what he has planned will have a real success because he really deserves it. He has worked hard for this.

____

Audi Auto Parts

flag this »

13     July 24, 2008 - 8:14am | Fbxboy

I know Chuck Kopp

From what I've observed, he is in fact naive and small town enough to not think twice about hugging a female subordinate. He is a good man and a very straight arrow. We should think twice before dragging him through all of this mud. If this allegation had any strength to it, the City would have done a heck of a lot more than a removable "don't hug" letter in his jacket.

We will find less and less people willing to do public service. The pay is already lousy, the hours stink, and we see how much job security it has. If you add having your life turned upside down wile you get Borked, no one worth a damn is going to step up to do these jobs.

How about we leave him and his family (as well as the accuser) alone and focus on how we are going to heat our houses this winter.

flag this »

July 24, 2008 - 1:25pm | Black3

Not Ready for Prime Time

Any man in a supervisory or managerial position who would touch a woman or allow himself to be touched by a woman, any woman, in today's workplace, especially a public sector workplace, is dumb as a stump! I don't doubt that he's a nice guy, may be a good cop, but he failed Male Manager 101.

flag this »

July 24, 2008 - 1:25pm | Black3

Not Ready for Prime Time

Any man in a supervisory or managerial position who would touch a woman or allow himself to be touched by a woman, any woman, in today's workplace, especially a public sector workplace, is dumb as a stump! I don't doubt that he's a nice guy, may be a good cop, but he failed Male Manager 101.

flag this »

July 25, 2008 - 10:53am | akmooster

and any woman in a supervisory...

or managerial position? Does your gender specific clamor mean, it would be okay for HER to touch? What if she is a lesbian should she not touch women? Would that mean its okay for her to touch men? Is a handshake okay? What about a handshake with the second hand over the top added? Does a male supervisor dare hold a door open for a female subordinate? Or should he first have witnesses he has done the same for his gender? Where does it end? Doesn't there have to be sexual overtones for there to be a sexual harassment? Is hugging sexual? Would that mean we have all done something sexual with our mothers?
All this is just too ultra PC for me. If a supervisor does something of this nature that makes one feel uncomfortable, tell them. If they continue, go to their supervisor or make an official complaint of harassment.
Once it is made common knowledge that some act is not okay with some person, then it becomes quite clear and both the perpetrator and the victim know the boundary. If it is crossed, it is wrong and a case for it is made.
In the meantime, I'll hug my friends. If they tell me they don't like, I'll stop.

flag this »

July 26, 2008 - 9:46pm | Black3

Feel free to be

an idiot.

flag this »

July 27, 2008 - 9:31am | akmooster

feel free...

to live your life in fear about 'what if'

flag this »

July 24, 2008 - 11:20am | Aklabwalker

I'm not for or against removing the guy but what I want to

know is why?
Federal, state and local employees have been bombarded with sexual harrassment do's and don'ts for years, including 2005, so why was this bozo hugging and kissing a subordinate? This is unwise behavior this day and age and he should have known better.
In my opinion Palin lowered the standard necessary to be considered a state commissioner and that's unfortunate because she's very popular. However, some examples of poor judgement are hard to overcome. So how does rewarding this kind of behavior going to be beneficial to the department and especially female employees? Are we so wasted as a society that we can't even hold high level public officials accountable? Is this the new mark of the republican party? I guess so. Sad to say this but Palin struck out on this one.

flag this »

12     July 23, 2008 - 2:27pm | desaerica

Whoever replaces Commissioner Koppafeel

hopefully will have a boring name like Johnson, Smith or Jones.

flag this »

11     July 23, 2008 - 9:06am | packy

A very simple litmus test as to whether

or not Kopp's contact with his subordinate was "sexual" in nature:

As Police Chief, did he make a habit of greeting the male police officers "with a hug" also?

If the answer is no, the contact was most definitely sexual, extremely inappropriate, and at the very least, reflects poorly on Mr. Kopp's judgment as a manager.

flag this »

July 24, 2008 - 11:23am | Aklabwalker

I wonder if the guy hugs his

wife at the end of every work day? If she didn't then I'm sure she checks his pockets everyday now.

flag this »

July 23, 2008 - 11:17am | akmooster

of course he doesn't hug...

his male officers. He's too manly for that. He gives them an atta-boy slap on the ass. He should stick to that for both sexes.
Give me a break, did she EVER ask him to stop? PS there is nothing wrong with hugging friends, albeit not if the hugee works for you or you for them, and not at the office.

flag this »

July 23, 2008 - 11:22am | jacekones

You are defending him?

I would hate to work for you. Seriously. Why is it the employee's responsibility to set the boundaries for her employer? Did you even watch the blue screen interview as she described her attempts to avoid hugging? Figures.... blame the female subordinate. Again, I'd hate to work for you.

flag this »

July 23, 2008 - 11:45am | akmooster

no, what i said was...

he should not have hugged her because she worked for him, regardless of their long-time friendship.
And what I said was hugging has no place in the office.
And yes IF he was hugging her he was wrong. But, it is not and shouldn't be sexual harassment if she does not object. It has to be that way. Is it too much to tell a person he is out of line? What if she greeted him with a big smile and open arms and so he hugged her? That is just one reason he deserves a chance to stop the behavior and that is why her CLAIMS went nowhere.
There is too much REAL sexual harassment out there for people to waste time on someone who didn't even say stop.
So jace, should he have been hugging the male officers or slapping her on the butt?
As for working for me, I wouldn't have you, you spend too much time on the internet at work.

flag this »

July 23, 2008 - 12:05pm | jacekones

;)

I don't post too much in the daytime. Besides, I'm a wacky multi-tasker.

I appreciate your clarification, but I think as the Boss, he has even a greater duty to avoid hugging those employees approaching him with wide arms and big grins. The boss has the bigger check so he gets more responsibility. As the female subordinate, it can be rather intimidating to say no.... not all women are Hildebeests, ya know.

flag this »

July 23, 2008 - 11:36am | sitkarose

The Fact is

This whole thing has nothing to do with Kopp, it is about the Governor using her office to carry out a vendetta against her former brother in law.

flag this »

July 23, 2008 - 2:27pm | Cartman3_15

Alas,

it is also about a rogue trooper identified by a superior as being unfit for duty but still being allowed to keep his job.

By extension, then, it is also about institutional laxity within the Department of Public Safety and an apparently way-too-cozy relationship between the troopers' union and management.

Plenty of questions to be asked of lots of folks on this one.

flag this »