The 2012 Week of the Arctic will take place August 13-18 in Anchorage. Week of the Arctic events will include:
* Monday, Aug. 13: Federal Research Priorities and Processes
* Tuesday, Aug. 14: Arctic Council Strategic Planning and Luncheon
* Wednesday, Aug. 15: Northern Energy Science and Technology Fair
* Thursday, Aug. 16: Bering Strait Port Authority Workshop
* Saturday, Aug. 18: Governor Walter J. Hickel Day of the Arctic Brunch
The Week of the Arctic also includes the annual Robert O. Anderson Sustainable Arctic Award Dinner on Friday, Aug. 17. This year, Red Dog Mine will be recognized for its sustainable development in the North.
To register and view event details, please visit: