Of Estimated 1,000 Or So Prostitutes In Anchorage..

and surrounding area, 85% to 90% or white women; while 85% of those white women have black pimps. What kind of barometer that tell us. I have to wonder; is it so that the white man have no control of white woman. Does that tells what kind of life the white man have when he have no control of his own women. For better or worse, a woman like to know that she have the top of the line of a man. Woman will follow those men that do good or those that go bad. Woman want the real man to be in control.
Maybe this is just Anchorage, where many other race of women do not exist. Or is Anchorage is just where the white woman stands out mostly. Does this happen in other communities, where black men have a large percentage of women working for them? Or when a woman goes bad, any woman, they ordinary go to the worst kind of man they can get to control them, and do the black man fits that type?
Whatever the reason why so many white women is working as prostitutes for black men should come to an end, and if white women going to be prostitutes, they should be control by their own, white men. Ain't that right? WWW

15     December 28, 2009 - 11:45pm | shizimeng

hello

You can enjoy discount NFL Jerseys of all the NFL Teams.nfl

jersey on sale.Free shipping.

All authentic stitched & embroidered nfl jerseys instead of

screen print. Body constructed of 100% thick, high-quality Pro-Brite Polyester

cheap nfl jerseys manufacturers directory - over 3000000

registered importers and exporters.

No matter from what angle you come to appreciate, I am always attracted to these cheap nfl jerseys on sale.

flag this »

11     October 2, 2009 - 5:21pm | zishuixin

Louis Vuitton

Fake-designer.com manufactures replicaLouis Vuitton that are indistinguishable from the latest sensations to come out of France. From the chic and modern Monogram Perfo to the classic Louis Vuitton Wallets, our fake
Louis Vuitton Handbags are perfect imitations, indistinguishable from the real thing.
Our replica Luis Vuitton collection includes everything; Monogram Perfo Pochettes, compact wallets and Speedy satchels can be yours for below-market prices when you buy from Fake-designer.com. The same goes for each and every item in our Louie Vuitton lines- from our Louis Vuitton Bags to our Fendi handbags. If you love Cheap Louis Vuitton, ,designer Replica Louis Vuitton;Fake-designer.com has something for you.
All of our fake Louis Vuitton Outlet are made to look and feel just like the originals. No one will be able to tell you’re carrying one of our fake Louis Vuitton Sale, because our imitation Louis Vuitton Online Saleare identical to the real thing.Louis Vuitton Suhali Leather Le Radieux Replica M95625 On Sale - Cheap Louis Vuitton Wallets,Handbags,Bags,Purses Shop Outlet Louis Vuitton Utah Leather Huron Replica M92532 On Sale - Cheap Louis Vuitton Wallets,Handbags,Bags,Purses Shop Outlet Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Zipped Compact Wallet Replica M61667 On Sale - Cheap Louis Vuitton Wallets,Handbags,Bags,Purses Shop Outlet Louis Vuitton Utah Leather Mohican Replica M92531 On Sale - Cheap Louis Vuitton Wallets,Handbags,Bags,Purses Shop Outlet Louis Vuitton Utah Leather Yuma Replica M92995 On Sale - Cheap Louis Vuitton Wallets,Handbags,Bags,Purses Shop Outlet Louis Vuitton Monogram Multicolor Canvas Audra White Replica M40047 On Sale - Cheap Louis Vuitton Wallets,Handbags,Bags,Purses Shop Outlet Louis Vuitton Utah Leather Wichita Replica M92990 On Sale - Cheap Louis Vuitton Wallets,Handbags,Bags,Purses Shop Outlet Louis Vuitton Monogram Multicolor Canvas Boulogne - Black Replica M92638 On Sale - Cheap Louis Vuitton Wallets,Handbags,Bags,Purses Shop Outlet Louis Vuitton Utah Leather Huron Briefcase Replica M95325 On Sale - Cheap Louis Vuitton Wallets,Handbags,Bags,Purses Shop Outlet

flag this »

9     November 25, 2008 - 6:27pm | AkBrat

Where do you get these statistics??

What is the going rate for a "lady of the night" and what percentage does pimp daddy get?

flag this »

8     November 25, 2008 - 6:19pm | t_ysarren

you're getting sicker and sicker; time for you to go back to...

one of your 'vacations' before you do the females more harm...again. You're getting scarier and scarier.

flag this »

7     November 25, 2008 - 1:15pm | smilingfool

So what is it...

So what is it with this warren fellow? Does he have a thing for prostitutes? For pimps? My guess is he wants to have sex with a black male pimp, but he's too afraid to ask for the services.

flag this »

November 25, 2008 - 6:36pm | BengalTiger

ROTFLMAO!

Ain't that right! Thanks for the comment!

flag this »

November 25, 2008 - 4:42pm | desaerica

Smilingfool, I think you may be onto something.

Your diagnosis is interesting. And fricking hilarious!!!!!

flag this »

6     November 24, 2008 - 11:39pm | theliquater

In Perth,The local newspaper carries 2 or 3 pages of Personal

Ads.,every day.....Its no big deal but a sensible realisation that in a state where there are a lot of men,there are certain needs..the government,police and medical dept monitor this situation......no pimps...women running their own businesses mainly, regulated and monitored....associates and friends are shocked at the openness here....we're not, we have very low,sexual assaults etc.,rate and no i do Not frequent them...but my mate works in the government dept......today's rate for those interested $160 per hour full service....adn this is not a smut comment but a social discussion on this matter from another perspective......do I agree with prostitution.......well not really but, better to legalise it and make it safe than pretend it doesn't go on and like drugs prevents coersion,corruption and violence and drive it underground..tl

flag this »

November 25, 2008 - 4:44pm | LolliPop13

I agree with you.

If it were made legal, there would probably be higher standards that the women would be held to. For instance, they would keep themselves disease free. Also, for the customer, there would be no fear of being robbed, arrested, or whatever. Of course it would make the lives of poor crack ho's miserable! Yikes. I think I'll quit now....!!

flag this »

November 27, 2008 - 1:18am | theliquater

Dev I'm not telling you how to run your affairs in the US

Lolli we have a very open society here,and everything is disgussed everything......At the moment you can buy bottled water,stick pin,pen,petrol(gas) etc.,all have pink lid or are pink in colour...the money goes to the breast cancer foundation for the protection of women and ensure they have regular checks.........this innovation has been going for about 12 years,started small but totally mainstream today.....a child of 8 could explain to you the perils of b/cancer and the reason and need for regular check ups...................there is nothing taboo here and nothing is hidden..theliq..we just want everyone as healthy possible

flag this »

November 27, 2008 - 10:21am | AkBrat

We have the same pink market

From coffee to M&M's. I always buy pink when I can. Nice to hear that its not just in the US.

flag this »

November 25, 2008 - 4:15pm | development

yep

The Aussie is telling us how to run our country. AGAIN.

flag this »

5     November 24, 2008 - 11:17am | bullhocky

Ain't nothen right bout this post.

Ain't that right? Hey, ain't that right?

flag this »

November 24, 2008 - 3:51pm | Hajji

BH, of once you and I agree...

The original poster is a sick puppy

flag this »

November 24, 2008 - 11:41am | Warren_J

Sure it is.

Would you say the same if this story was ran by ADN or the Anchorage Times. What legitimize a story? Is it just the name of the author or do citizens have the same concerns as the press? Can you tell me why so many white women have black men for their pimps? Maybe you should go on the streets or go to the women prisons and find out. Your be surprise. Ain't that right? Thanks for the comment. WWW

flag this »

November 24, 2008 - 7:06pm | bullhocky

ya know Warren,

You just are not right about this. I would not be surprised about how many women have black pimps. Nothing at all would much surprise me about anything going on in this world today. So, I think I'll pass on that little trip to the streets and to the prisons. Just take great joy and pride in the fact that you are aware of this fact. Don't worry about the why of it. There are somethings that you just may not want to know the "why" of. And, that "is" right. I hope the answers you have read on this post have satisfied you.

flag this »

November 24, 2008 - 11:44am | LolliPop13

Warren J~

Well, the reason so many women have black men for pimps is because there arent as many white pimps! LMAO! That's why. Doh! I'm sure if there were Purple Pimps, THEY'D be all the rage.

flag this »

November 24, 2008 - 12:07pm | Warren_J

Deeper then that!

Can you come up with something that reaches at or hit home. I am sure you know. You just don't wont to upset the apple cart. Don't you. Ain't that right. Thanks for the comment. WWW

flag this »

November 24, 2008 - 11:20am | LolliPop13

LoL!

THERE ya go, Ms bullhocky, THAT'S the spirit! :o)

flag this »

November 24, 2008 - 7:09pm | bullhocky

Ms. Lolli,

Just don't you upset the apple-cart! Is warren for real?

flag this »

November 24, 2008 - 11:45pm | LolliPop13

LoL!

I didn't know how to respond to that, so I didn't! But good grief, I certainly do NOT want to upset that apple-cart! And yes, I believe Warren IS for real! Pretty wild, but sometimes, deep in what he says..............

flag this »

November 25, 2008 - 6:04am | BengalTiger

Good morning!

Hopefully, you're enjoying your beauty sleep. ;)

Ain't that right. Thank's for the comment!

flag this »

November 25, 2008 - 10:55am | LolliPop13

Grinnin'!

Good Morning, Tiger! I'm gonna have to surprise you some morning and get up early! Hee hee! So hard to get out of bed in the winter time! :o)

flag this »

November 25, 2008 - 6:33pm | BengalTiger

Now it's good evening!

Alright, shall we try for tomorrow morning? I'll be up around 5:00am, will that work?

Oh boy, I just had a vision of the look on your face.

You're like, this guy must be on crack to think I'll be up that early! :)

flag this »

4     November 23, 2008 - 8:30pm | BengalTiger

ICT

~

flag this »

November 24, 2008 - 9:24am | Frost_bite

Barely

He must compose his posts like this intentionally.

flag this »

3     November 23, 2008 - 5:43pm | LolliPop13

Hmm...

What strange questions you pose. Personally, I think if a woman is going to be a prostitute, she should do it for herself. Why bother with a pimp? HE doesn't do anything! So, in my opinion, I don't care if the pimp is black OR white. They are both equally worthless, in my book! Ain't that right? :o)

flag this »

November 24, 2008 - 5:51am | Warren_J

From my reasoning;

that life stiles takes a rootless person to protect those that come under harm. I can imagine the pimp gives the prostitute that protection she needs. Dose the black man have that much ability to do that? Those questions are never ask. Dose it make you wonder for the good or bad of it; How come white men are not there to control the safety of those white women of the street? I feel they should try to become man enough to take care of their own women. Ain't that right? Thanks for the comment. WWW

flag this »

November 24, 2008 - 6:39am | belmontrose1

That Life STYLE Take a RUTHLESS Person

Looking for a Job as a White Pimp Warren?

flag this »

November 24, 2008 - 7:43am | Warren_J

I am not for any of it.

My only thoughts are, if black men can be a person that can perform that task as of a pimp, how come that same black man can't be just as successful at most jobs that people are involve in. For this concern that I have, I just can't figure out, why so many white women take on black pimps. I'm sure white men can handle that task just as well, they just don't try. The last person that went to prison had many women, and if not all, most of them were white woman. That black man should have been the ramrod that needs men like him on most jobs in Alaska. Ain't that right? Thanks for the comment. WWW

flag this »

November 24, 2008 - 8:19am | nslopeofw

I'm sure there are white, mexican, oriental, etc. pimps, too.

Dont forget all the high priced madam's in the news of late. White women.

I think hollywood has had a big hand in the "black pimp" image. (although, i saw a black pimp and a couple of hoe's down on 2 street in fairbanks back in 1980) I'm pretty sure its a territory thing. Fred has this area, Joe that area. If Joe's Hoe's cross into Fred territory, Fred could kill them. Joe is there to give security, drugs, and love. You always hear about freelance girls getting the crap beat out of them by pimps trying to get them in their stable. And, if they are homeless, Joe gives them a place to live.
Its a sad situation no matter how you look at it.

flag this »

November 24, 2008 - 9:17am | Warren_J

TV and the all media..

leave a lasting impression of the black man. Black men do not help that impression at all. When you see mostly the bad image that is also given on black TV. You can't blame all the other media. My only hope, is, if there any image, including pimping of white women, let it be the white men. They are your sister, and your daughters, and maybe your wives. Maybe Anchorage tells a different story then the rest of the nation. Ain't that right. Thanks for the comment. WWW

flag this »

November 24, 2008 - 8:27am | rfn

A sad situation, indeed....

unless yo be Joe!

flag this »

November 24, 2008 - 9:31am | Warren_J

Money drives the sadness

Money will always drive sex. The news paper and all other media wont attempt to make this an issue. They wont even print a story like this in its opinion page. No media want to take on the number of white women prostitutes on the streets in Anchorage. Well, maybe they will now, after this story. Ain't that right. Thanks for the comment. WWW

flag this »

November 24, 2008 - 8:35am | nslopeofw

maybe Azorka could become a hoe.

Food, drugs, and a place to live........

flag this »

November 23, 2008 - 5:53pm | rfn

Try to be kinder....

in show biz they're called "agents".

In politics, they're called "campaign managers".

Perspective....it's all in perspective.....

flag this »

November 24, 2008 - 6:04am | Warren_J

And to the horse...

it is the bookie. And the pimps are making money on the backs of women. Maybe one day a black man can find a job that is not as demeaning as a pimp. If the black man want a demeaning job, try to become a captain on a Exxon Tanker. You can have your cake and eat it too. Ain't that right? Thanks for the comment. WWW

flag this »

November 23, 2008 - 8:03pm | tootsie

I like the pimps

who wear the lavender suits & superfly hats.

Some still do wear those outfits.

flag this »

November 24, 2008 - 2:31pm | Warren_J

Dose it make a different...

if the pimps you like so much are black or white. Clothing is one thing, who wear them is something else. I am sure all white women prostitutes like lavender such as yourself. Ain't that right. Thanks for the comment. WWW

flag this »

November 24, 2008 - 7:46am | BengalTiger

ICT

flag this »

November 23, 2008 - 5:56pm | LolliPop13

LoL, rfn, a pimp is a pimp, is a pimp!

But seriously, the ones who pimp out females OR males for sex, are not worth a crap in my book. This ain't the dark ages anymore!! LoL!

flag this »

November 24, 2008 - 2:55pm | Warren_J

Ask Mama Trash

that sends your daughters out to be her money maker. She don't consider herself to be a pimp, that title is for men only. Ain't that right? Thanks for the comment. WWW

flag this »