Shop Girl

There's more to Anchorage retail than polar fleece and Croc clogs. Fashion-obsessed shopper Leslie Boyd will spot hot trends, scout the shops and bring you the cool goods. She doesn't mind doing the footwork if she can shop for cute shoes along the way.

Contact Shop Girl at lboyd@adnmail.com

Out of the Closet takes a second run at its name - 2/15/2009 11:50 am

Valentine's Day: Sweeten the day for him - 2/14/2009 2:10 pm

Valentine's Day: Sweeten the day - 2/13/2009 7:53 am

February shopping events - 2/10/2009 9:57 pm

Sarah Palin's sartorial influence - 1/31/2009 3:29 pm

Anchorage gets Current/Elliot - 1/12/2009 10:56 pm

Tanner Randall is still taking on FIT - 10/1/2008 11:17 pm

September is for sales - 9/23/2008 11:27 pm

Palin's Patent and Pedicure

Gov. Sarah Palin rocked black patent wedges at the Fashions for Food fundraiser at Nordstrom on Thursday.

Palin's Patent and Pedicure

24     March 8, 2010 - 4:13pm | lihuihui

love8382

We have the most LV Bags, Louis vuitton styles,your satisfaction is what we wish louis bags.replica designer handbag!

Outletlv.com has been dedicated in the business of best quality louis vuitton replica handbags for over 7 years.

Bestlouisvuitton.com has focused on commercial of best quality louis vuitton (LV) online shopping center handbag.

Discount Louis Vuitton Handbags,Wallets & Purse Online Store. In the my lv store buy cheap louis vuitton Handbags , You best choice.

New and cheap louis vuitton bags arrived! More discounts are just only in our website.

flag this »

19     February 19, 2010 - 2:11pm | nouf

شات نوف, شات, شات

شات

نوف,
شات,
شات نوف
دردشة نوف,
شبكة نوف
دليل شاتات ,
دليل نوف
منتدى ,
منتديات نوف,دردشة
كتابية

منتدى نوف ,
توبيكات
مركز تحميل صور,دردشة
صوتية

فيديو,مقاطع فيديو,يوتيوب
توبيكات نوف ,
مركز تحميل نوف
دردشة سعودية ,
دردشة كويتية
دردشة عمانية ,
دردشة بحرينية
دردشة قطرية ,
دردشة اماراتيه

شات سعودي

شات اماراتي

شات قطري

شات بحريني

شات عماني

شات كويتي

الثقافه الجنسيه ,
ليلة الدخلة
 منتديات
إسلامية
منتديات متنوعة
 منتديات
حواء
منتدى الفن
 منتديات
ترفيهية
,برامج
الكمبيوتر

كرسي الاعتراف,الثقافه
العامه

خواطر,قصص
و روايات

ميك اب و تسريحات,مطبخ
حواء

فضائح الفنانين,افلام
عربية

افلام تورنت

الكتب الالكترونية,صور
ماسنجر

استضافه مواقع
,استضافه
منتديات

استضافه سعوديه
,استضافه
شبكات

اخبار الدوري السعودي

الدوري السعودي

*مركز تحميل,
شات كتابي,
شات,
مركز تحميل الصور

دليل دردشات شات
كتابي

منتديات

flag this »

18     February 10, 2010 - 12:07am | garxland

christian louboutin shoes

The world is cute just because of them. What will the fashion people in streets do?You See, louboutin Direct the Fashion Trend of Detroit. The present young people like to dress themselves up different, in any case just to look like different from others. In the List of Most Welcomed Embellishments, christian louboutin
are the NO.1 Therefore, we can often see many fantastic impersonations that may be fashionable, strange, or alternative in christian louboutin shoes.Habits that Stimulate Excoriation to Christian louboutin sale, everyone has their own views Louboutin sale, and then let's follow the street snaper to have a look at them in the Occident. Why Shop louboutin shoes uk for WaitressesHey Colorists! Keep Away from christian louboutin uk!
Special skirt with big lattices is rare. Have a Christian louboutin shoes and maybe you can obtain an unexpected effect Christian shoes. The suit louboutin shoes upper body doesn't feel obtrusive, probably because of colour assortment is syncretic. So there can be such good effect.

flag this »

17     February 9, 2010 - 10:54pm | kakijing

christian louboutin

Give me a pair of Christian Louboutin Shoes, I would fall in love with you.Whenever I said to my boyfriend because of this Louboutin Shoes joke, he give me a pair of Christian Louboutin Pumps, let us both together. Maybe he did not understand at the beginning, beautiful and sexy, which beautiful need to be aware of and appreciate of Christian Louboutin. If he has not sent me this beautiful and sexy shoes. how could a Christian Shoes to fall in love with a man beacause a pair of shoes. It is precisely because he gave me this pair of Christian Louboutin Boots, let me feel that he is understand women, women like a good pair of Louboutin, is delicate.I will not feel that he is the person carefully, and I know how to Christian Louboutin Shoes appreciate the beauty.

flag this »

16     February 2, 2010 - 10:02pm | tiffanyandco

tiffany and Co

tiffany jewelry
tiffany and Co
links of london
tiffany jewelry sale

flag this »

15     February 2, 2010 - 9:53pm | Cherry0730

China

China Wholesale
Wholesale
China Wholesalers

Wholesale Security CameraWholesale Security Camera
Wholesale Security CamerasWholesale Security Cameras
Wholesale Security Camera SystemsWholesale Security Camera Systems
Wholesale Security Cameras KitsWholesale Security Cameras Kits
Wholesale SPY CameraWholesale SPY Camera
Wholesale SPY CamerasWholesale SPY Cameras
Wholesale Baby MonitorsWholesale Baby Monitors

Wholesale NBA JerseysWholesale NBA Jerseys
Cheap NBA JerseysCheap NBA Jerseys
NBA Jerseys For SaleNBA Jerseys For Sale

Wholesale Football JerseysWholesale Football Jerseys
Cheap Football JerseysCheap Football Jerseys
Kids Soccer JerseysKids Soccer Jerseys
Wholesale Kids Soccer JerseysWholesale Kids Soccer Jerseys
Cheap Kids Soccer JerseysCheap Kids Soccer Jerseys
Cheap Soccer HatCheap Soccer Hat
Wholesale Soccer HatWholesale Soccer Hat

Wholesale NHL JerseysWholesale NHL Jerseys
Wholesale NHL Jerseys ChinaWholesale NHL Jerseys China
NHL Jerseys ChinaNHL Jerseys China
Cheap NHL JerseysCheap NHL Jerseys

Wholesale Spy CamerasWholesale Spy Cameras
Wholesale Spy CameraWholesale Spy Camera
Cheap Spy CamerasCheap Spy Cameras
Wholesale Spy Pen CamerasWholesale Spy Pen Cameras
Wholesale Spy Gum CamerasWholesale Spy Gum Cameras
Wholesale Spy Sunglasses CamerasWholesale Spy Sunglasses Cameras
Wholesale Spy Watch CamerasWholesale Spy Watch Cameras
Wholesale Spy Clock CamerasWholesale Spy Clock Cameras
Wholesale Spy Cameras DetectorsWholesale Spy Cameras Detectors

flag this »

14     February 1, 2010 - 6:05pm | sarahzhu

discount christian louboutin

these sandanls are beautiful,l like to pursuit of fashion,discount christian louboutinanddiscount christian louboutin pumpsare my favorite

flag this »

12     January 30, 2010 - 5:17am | axue

classic ugg tall

Many people care their health.To have a good cheap mbt shoes,will help reduce the anxious.I have many kinds of shoes,such as ugg boots sale, cheap ugg boots, even the christian louboutin high heels.Christian louboution shoes look beautiful, but mbt shoes helps more.I will do sports with my mbt chapa shoes,and then go to meeting with my christian shoes.

flag this »

11     January 29, 2010 - 4:42pm | menwatches

men watches

men watches is the men's only decorations.
women watches are also liked by women.so,
watches sale very well.
Louis Vuitton whatches and
Omega watches are well known as brand of watches.

flag this »

10     January 28, 2010 - 2:46am | bony

Powerful photo editing

Powerful photo editing functions are provided by Photo Editor Mac, such as adjust photo effect, apply special effects, add mask to photo, zoom/rotate photo, choose decorations to polish photo, add text, edit layers and more flexible settings. Almost all the edit functions you can imagine are available.

flag this »

9     January 24, 2010 - 6:38pm | garxland

christian louboutin

The world is cute just because of them. What will the fashion people in streets do?You See, Christian louboutin sale Direct the Fashion Trend of Detroit. The present young people like to dress themselves up different, in any case just to look like different from others. In the List of Most Welcomed Embellishments, christian louboutin uk are the NO.1 Therefore, we can often see many fantastic impersonations that may be fashionable, strange, or alternative in louboutin sale.Habits that Stimulate Excoriation to louboutin shoes uk, everyone has their own views yves Boots, and then let's follow the street snaper to have a look at them in the Occident. Why Shop ysl for WaitressesHey Colorists! Keep Away from ysl boots!
Special skirt with big lattices is rare. Have a Christian louboutin shoes and maybe you can obtain an unexpected effect louboutin Pumps. The suit ysl uk upper body doesn't feel obtrusive, probably because of colour assortment is syncretic. So there can be such good effect.

flag this »

6     December 21, 2009 - 3:53pm | uggbootsmart

UGG Boots|Classic UGG Boots Sale-Cozy UGG Boots UK Sheepskin Boo

UGG Boots |UGG Boots sale Classic Nightfall UGG Bootssale-Your toes never say lies,UGG Bailey Button boots ,they love UGG Boots uk -Genuine Sheepskin Boots by UGG Boots Australia. Love UGG Boots sale,Love WarmthClassic Nightfall UGG Boots.bailey ugg bootsFrom advanced running styles to the hottest retro lifestyle nike dunk low , we have everything you need for sports, fitness and outdoor activities. Shop men’s athletic shoes, nike dunk mid,nike dunk high for top brands.
Bose headphones
Bose in ear
Bose on ear
buy bose headphones .
Bose headphones for sale
Bose on ear headphones
Bose in ear headphones

flag this »

January 10, 2010 - 4:09am | Asics

Asics shoes

Asics shoes are some of the most appreciated in the world, they have a wide range of UGG Boots sale running shoes, Men's Onitsuka tiger Mexico 66 , Men's Onitsuka tiger Midrunner , Men's Onitsuka tiger Mini and Men's Onitsuka tiger Mini.The Women's Onitsuka tiger Mexico 66 is an extremely popular athletic shoe. The design of the shoe is simple, however Christian Louboutin Shoes this style that has led the shoe to be called a classic.Always like the ED Hardy Boots, UGG Bailey Button Boots (sometimes called uggs) are a style of unisex UGG Boots uk lined with wool on the inside and with a tanned outer surface.

flag this »

5     December 21, 2009 - 5:40am | louve

Mass-produced stock lots

Mass-produced stock lots everyday,tiffany jewellery 98% items on our web are in stock now.

wholesale Inspired Tiffany tiffany jewelryjewelry,tiffany & co 925,sterling silver necklaces chains.

Unique tiffany and co earrings collection will be the perfect choice for those elegant and graceful ladies when attending some important occasions.

Just one pair of discount tiffany jewelry may easily catch people’s eyes and make you become the shiniest star in the spotlight.

When you are a faithful fan of Tiffany, and eager to own tiffany jewelry on sale , it is necessary for you to see some useful and effective information. Above of the introduction I hope it is helpful to you.

flag this »

4     December 4, 2009 - 8:46pm | cheapuggboots

uggs

ugg boots sale -The best Christmas Presents for Lover & Family
Christmas is coming,it's great time to shop Genuine UGG Boots as Christmas gifts to keep your lover & family warm and cozy.
Love UGGs,Love UGG Boots UK ale is fashionable & warm and comfortable.
Welcome to visit the hothotuggs.com, you may will have unexpected surprises!
bailey button ugg boots
tall ugg boots,
cardy ugg boots,
UGG Sundance Boots.

flag this »

2     November 1, 2009 - 7:02am | lemontree

not so bad

Tiffany Jewellery handles the information you send them via the internet. Tiffany Jewellery tiffany and co
Tiffany Bracelets Tiffany Necklaces
Tiffany Pendants Evening Dresses Cocktail Dresses

flag this »

1     October 10, 2008 - 12:52am | megal_1

howabout....ipod.

swf converter for ipod convert swf to wmv, avi, mp4, mpeg, etc. No matter you are a veteran or beginner, you can convert swf files to avi, wmv, flv, mp3 with wonderful output quality.

flag this »